- von Firefox-Benutzer 15117876, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI am amazed at the very useful and unique features.
Taking into account the knowledge of the developers, I thought about the following.
The Chrome Extensions web store has the following extensions:
Add-ons like this,
Can you create it as a Firefox version of Extension Shortcut Manager?
I want to ask you.
Currently in the Chrome Web Store.
I think this is the only add-on that doesn't exist in the Firefox web store.
This is one of the biggest reasons to hesitate to use Firefox on a regular basis.
I thought it might be possible with the knowledge of the developer.
【Reply part 2】
Thank you for your reply to the review.
We cannot reply due to system reasons.
It's an honor just to see it.
I'm not a programmer, But
It's ridiculously difficult.
I think the developers who are visibly active are great.
- von Arragon99, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks fine since years, the only and the best addon for the required task.
Would it be possible to add the feature to create a list of all installed themes to be able to copy the list into the clipboard. I would like to archive the list of managed themes in case of browser or system crashes.
- von Chesshur, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI no longer use Firefox. Instead I use Waterfox Classic which is very similar to Firefox 56 due to the fact that I despise what Mozilla had done to FF over the years. I would like to continue to use this extension, however it is a hassle having to sit and wait for WF to unhang every time it switches themes (this happens because I have a sheer amount of themes I've collected over the years since their inception), plus the default shortcut Cntrl+Alt+A interferes with the Colorful Tabs extension so it will not work since you did not make it possible to set a custom shortcut in the options. Waterfox Classic DOES NOT have the "MANAGE EXTENSION SHORTCUTS" option since it is basically a clone of Firefox 56 so I can't do that. I will be sticking with the old 4.0.5 version of Personas Switcher until it is made fully compatible with Waterfox Classic.Thanks for the details of your review! The move to a web extensions based version initially remove our ability to customize the keyboard shortcuts. We have plans to look at several major upgrades in the coming months and that is on the list.
As a followup, one can update the shortcut in Firefox, not through any individual extension. Under about:addons settings, choose Manage Extension Shortcuts and choose the shortcuts you want.
- von tinyfamily, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenPlease do not discontinue. I love my personas and would be glad to pay for this extension to be able to make my firefox pretty. The personas is making Firefox beautiful to use. This customization feature is only available here in Firefox and is the only reason I HAVE USED FIREFOX SINCE 2011.
- von Hayley, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenHi. I'm using this with Firefox quantum and it's working ok. Problem is the default Firefox theme keeps appearing in the list, is there anyway to remove it from the theme cycle.