- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon wut, vor 5 Monaten"But this add-on currently not send block information to Google. But Chrome version would do that."
English translation: the Firefox version doesn't work.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon fanavary, vor 8 MonatenThis saved me from Google PROPAGANDA results , Non of ad block scripts could do its job , while google Constantly feeding nonsense & non related websites especially from "fact check" left wings Or even different languages ... Thanks
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Jarxon, vor 9 MonatenUsed to work great however the storage sync limits have now prevented me from adding any additional domains to block.
QuotaExceededError: storage.sync API call exceeded its quota limitations.
Sadly I believe this was introduced with firefox 79 or later that now enforces client-side quota limits.
Would have been great to have a version that doesn't require using the sync storage data if possible however this addon hasn't been updated in over two years so I won't be holding my breath.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13844116, vor einem JahrWorks perfect. To block a site from showing up in your google search results simply use google and when an unwanted result shows up click on "block www.example.com" which shows up underneath the according result.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon miguelk, vor 2 JahrenWorks very well on desktop. It installs on Android, however, there is no "Block....com" link for any site in the search results. Please look into this. Thx.....Edit: The block website links show up when switching to desktop site, so it seems the add-on is not optimized for Android. Please fix this, as desktop site on Android is useless. Thx again.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13765559, vor 2 JahrenThis is something I've been looking for. It's simple. It really works. Also, I had a question, contacted the developer, and in a reasonable length of time received a reply which directly addressed my issue. That was really impressive. I so often receive "answers" that have nothing to do with my question. In this case, the answer was on point and totally helpful.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Good News, vor 2 JahrenIt used to work but seems like there is a limit on how many links/domains you can blacklist, I think the limit is around 360 domains as the pagination number is around 18 with 20 items per page.