Please DONATE once a year if you like this extension and would like it to be maintained or improved.IntroductionPerfect View
provides the following functionality:
1) Slide shows of images on web pages and in folders (bmp/gif/jpg/jpeg/png),
2) Capturing of page elements and tab contents,
3) Smooth zooming, panning and rotating of viewed images, and
4) One-click saving with auto-numbering (bmp/jpeg/png).
In comparison to similar add-ons, Perfect View
1) Combination of parametric image filters: blur, opacity, invert, brightness, contrast, sepia, saturate and hue-rotate.
2) Image slide shows with randomize, sort and transition options,
3) Viewer background color based on a dark dominant image color,
4) Image transformation by mouse move and mouse scroll, without clicks or in-screen buttons.Usage
Images may be zoomed, positioned and rotated using the mouse and/or the keyboard:
> PAN = mouse move = arrow keys.
> ZOOM = (ctrl) mouse scroll = (ctrl) +/-/0 key.
> ROTATE = shift mouse scroll = shift +/-/0 key.
> SHOW PANEL = click right.
> NEXT = click left = space bar / page down.
> PREVIOUS = ctrl click right = backspace / page-up.
> SAVE = ctrl click = ctrl space bar.
> EXIT = click toolbar button = escape key.
The above mouse and keyboard commands can be found in the explanation at the bottom of the panel. Tips
> A right click in the viewer mode now shows a toolbar for all common actions. From this toolbar, the options panel is accessible as well.
> To save entire images at their true scale, press CTRL+0 before saving and select 'No' for the 'Crop' option.
> It is recommended to check that hardware acceleration is enabled in Firefox (see the advanced options of Firefox).
> An animated GIF image can be zoomed and rotated during its animation by starting Perfect View
using the context menu item of the image.Known issues
> The scroll step is not always equal for motion in the horizontal and vertical directions. This will be fixed in the next version.
> In Firefox Nightly, the file viewer tab may fail the first time it is loaded during a session, but it normally works the second time.
This extension is affected by the following known bugs in Firefox: bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=702150
, 978500, 1051238, 1075670.Future
By donating, you can enable me to make the following improvements:
> Fancy transitions.
> Pre-loading of image files.
> Multi-image view.
> Miniature view of saved images.
> Full support for the Australis menu panel.
> Setting dimensions for viewing and saving.
> Batch operations on image files.