Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Seien Sie vorsichtig mit alten Versionen!
Diese Versionen werden zu Referenz- und Testzwecken angezeigt. Sie sollten immer die letzte Version eines Add-ons verwenden.
- Fix salt generation. btoa() is problematic because it uses the String type, which cannot accommodate arbitrary sequences of bytes. This caused it to fail randomly when the user clicked "OK" in the metadata editor. Base64 is simple enough, I just implemented the encoding myself, though slightly simplified.
- Increased number of salt bytes from 3 to 9.
- Ceased using ScriptableUnicodeConverter in favor of a TextEncoder.
- Removed compatibility with original metadata file format.
- Fixed bug introduced in last version, where Saved Logins list would show blank rows if metadata editor is closed while a filter is in effect.
- Now using JSON file for storage. Data is migrated out of SQLite database next time it needs to be loaded, and the relevant table is deleted. However, the database file is not deleted, just in case there are still other tables there.
- Now adding textbox for editing tags to Saved Logins window (toolkit Login Manager).
- Fixed compatibility with Firefox 51+.
- Made multiprocess compatible.
- Fixes for current JS syntax (no more "for each", etc.).
Known issue: the list (tree) in "Saved Logins" window no longer allows for added columns. I don't know of any way around this. For now, it still works in SeaMonkey's Data Manager, though.
- Fixed obsolete syntaxes causing script failures (specifically, replaced array comprehension with .map(), and abbreviated expression-returning functions with conventional or arrow syntax).
- Updated my email address.
- Removed sync functionality, as it hasn't worked for some time.
- Declared all scripts in strict mode.
- Migrate data from signons.sqlite to (probably) a JSON-based format.
- Investigate the current (and future) proper way to store add-on data, as well as how to sync it.
- Ultimately, rewrite this as an SDK add-on or WebExtension.
- Fixed sync engine so it works again.
- Also, slight code tweaks.
- Now decrypting metadata for storage in Sync. This is necessary, since different profiles have different SDR keys, unless key3.db was copied. Simply copying the encrypted data makes it unreadable on other profiles. (Sync encryption is still in effect, of course.)
- Typo in defaultFieldConfig.js: "this_instantApply" should be "this._instantApply".
- Hiding encrypt checkbox and table headers when deleting last row: check that rows.length < 2 should be rows.length < 1.
- Added support for encrypting metadata (not including tags) using the Secret Decoder Ring service (nsILoginManagerCrypto, same as the login manager itself uses, which automatically handles a master password).
- Added a "Metadata" column that shows whether a password has associated metadata (other than tags) and whether they are encrypted or not.
- Added confirmation when deleting all metadata fields in editor.
- Added option (enabled by default) to prompt for the master password when trying to edit encrypted metadata.
- Added salting to username hashes in metadata records, in order to prevent identical usernames in different records from being linked to each other too easily.
- Now using a cache for the database and using asynchronous statements for updates. After rereading the docs and experimenting, I realize now there isn't necessarily a problem with using both synchronous and asynchronous statements, particularly if they are on different tables.
- Added Joseph A. Alfano as a contributor. He hasn't written any code, but he has been quite helpful in other ways, including feedback, bug reports, testing, and suggestions. Thanks.
- Fixed bug with context submenu being empty if hidden and reshown without hiding and showing the main context menu.
- Added metadata beyond simple tags. This is in the form of arbitrary named and typed fields (with the types being single-line text, multi-line text, and number). Fields to be added by default when first adding metadata can be configured.
- Added "Fill by Password Tags" to page context menu, allowing selection of login with associated tags visible.
- Added handling of modifications in password manager to signonMetadataStorage, so as to make sure metadata doesn't become disconnected just because someone edited the hostname, etc. A preference is included to control whether the associated metadata should be deleted along with a login.
- Removed "usernameField" and "passwordField" from metadata storage, since they're never used to identify a login record.
- Now using signons.sqlite for storage (table dd_passwordtags_metadata).
- Added Sync integration.
- For what little it's worth, SeaMonkey's Data Manager is now supported, because without a UI to access the Password Manager, the Data Manager is all you have. I've talked to the developer of Saved Passwords Button about adding support beyond Firefox, and he's responded favorably to the suggestion, so hopefully this add-on will once again become more than slightly useful for SeaMonkey users without unnecessarily installing Saved Password Editor or such.
- pt-BR: Mauro José da Silva "maurojs10" (BabelZilla)
- Fixed bug causing 't' to start editing a tags field even while already editing a tags field, resulting in the field being cleared inappropriately.
- bg-BG: arris (BabelZilla)
- Support entering and sorting multiple tags per password.
- Suppress normal DEL key handling while editing tags, so it doesn't delete the password.
- Added support for keystroke while list is focused to activate tag editing ("t" in en-US locale).
- Fixed interface declaration for ddISignonCategoryStorage so it actually supports Unicode.
- ddSignonCategoryStorage component now loads tags file on first request instead of at startup.
- Replaced target application declarations with "firstname.lastname@example.org"—this add-on should now work with all Gecko-based applications that provide access to the password manager.
- de: ucn (BabelZilla)
- he: SiiiE (BabelZilla)
- pl: Marcin Borowczyk "MarcinB" (BabelZilla)
- uk-UA: Volodymyr Savchuk "Sappa" (BabelZilla)
- zh-CN: yfdyh000 (BabelZilla)
- zh-TW: Velociraptor (BabelZilla)
- fr: Goofy (BabelZilla)
- hu-HU: MIKES KASZMÁN István "Cashman" (BabelZilla)
- nl: markh (BabelZilla)
- ru: Pyriatynskyi Vytalyi "PiVV" (BabelZilla)
- sr: DakSrbija (BabelZilla)
- sv-SE: Mikael Hiort af Ornäs "Lakrits" (BabelZilla)
- zh-CN: mozillazg "BruceH" (BabelZilla)