- von PeaceByJesus.com, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoes not work in Quantum: instructions are poor and following a tutorial for installing the two additional files still results in failure. Sorry.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16748986, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI kept checking back to the reviews in hopes of more info on the installation of "open with", and there it was. I put open_with_windows.py in my Windows\system32......opened a command prompt, which opened in the Windows\system32 folder, and ran the open_with_windows.py install, and that was it for me. I ran test installation in my Browser and Thunderbird, and it showed, "Found version 7.2.3 at C:\Windows\System32\open_with_windows.py." I then edited the order of my four Browsers, with Firefox on top.
Thanks to all the reviews with the help, and thanks to the the Author of this addon!!
- von Makoto, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI love it. 👍👍👍
But there is one problem.
If I choose browser that is not running and not default, the URL will open in default browser as well.
Open With 7.2.5/open_with_mac.py 7.2.4/macOS 11.4/Firefox for Mac 89.0.2 or Google Chrome 91.0.4472.114
- von Cosmic_Annihilation, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAmazing addon! I'm only missing the ability to select multiple tabs and open them on the chosen browser, instead of doing it manually for each tab! There's an open issue on the github repo asking for this already, just in case other users would like to show their interest on this feature.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16179708, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSorry, this add-on has served me well in the past, but now it completely stopped working on Firefox (clicking the browser icons does nothing, and sometimes it the menu also displays the message "Open With can't connect to the outside world"). I of course would prefer to get support fixing this rather than leaving a low rating, but there doesn't seem to be any realistic way to request help.