- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Spikey-Mike, vor 3 JahrenThis is a great add-on - thanks:-) I use it to launch videos held locally and wonder if it would be possible to make it mark the link as visited so I can keep track of which one I've watched?
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon miwoj, vor 3 Jahrenactually works and is incredibly useful and even works with PotPlayer, but entire setup to make it work is technical and tricky and very poorly explained. took me way too much time to figure it out, most people won't be able to do it.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Traegger, vor 4 JahrenI recommend against wasting time on this non-functional add-on.
When I click on the icon in the address bar, the VLC window pops up and momentarily shows the video on the web page in the play list. Then it disappears from the playlist and nothing plays. A waste of time. I am now using "Open in IINA" which works correctly but loads IINA instead of VLC. IINA is a better video player than VLC anyway.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon WillStewart, vor 4 JahrenLoaded the extension then attempted to follow the youtube Linux instructions for loading the Firefox extension, which were in a different language, in CHROME(!), and flowed so fast that I had to stop and back up several times. Could not replicate the steps, nor could find the resulting toolbar icon. I've been running Ubuntu for 14 years now, and am a programmer myself. Yet this was hands down the most awkward, convoluted installs I've ever seen. Not worth any more time or frustration.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15241245, vor 4 JahrenIt sends the files to VLC, but do not emulate some required protocols, for example if the website sends video by parts, the extension will be able to only play the downloaded parts 1 by 1 . unlike a VLC for Android app by Videolabs .
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Arthur Protagonist, vor 4 JahrenGreat add-on to stream media from websites in VLC with much more control.
The one thing missing would be a menu button to start it on websites with disabled right mouse click, like Spotify.