- von Daze, vor 4 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI just wish it'd use the Firefox sync functionality because I lose tabs every time I forget and fiddle with the Firefox installation. Otherwise 5 stars. Good job!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14981463, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI like the app, but there is a nuance.
I cannot select specific tabs and send them to OneTab, there is no "OneTab" item in the context menu of the tab. I have to move the group of tabs to the end, select the previous one, right-click on the add-on icon and select "Send tabs on the right...". Very uncomfortable.
- von DreamPhreak, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenReinstalled firefox. All my other plugins' options got synced and restored seamlessly, but i seem to have lost all of the tabs I had in this addon. I understand that this data is stored locally only, but it would have been nice if there was backups or something built-in.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13744747, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery useful extension! Has been very reliable and saves me from constantly emailing links to myself to "visit later".
Suggestion: Would be wonderful if you could specify which open tabs should be added to OneTab, as opposed to sending ALL open tabs to OneTab.
- von s20, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenReally great for briefly reorganizing or saving some tabs for later. It's not for long term storage, and shouldn't be used for that. My only complaint would be that it doesn't have a dark mode, and it seems to be immune to Midnight Lizard, so I'm stuck with a white page. There might be a way to fix this with custom CSS, but dark mode kinda should be built in by default.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15867379, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI have Firefox Multi-Account Containers. When I collapse all tabs on different containers, when restored, they don't return to the original container.
- von Nijaz Muratović, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternennoticed a bug, file:/// links are saved, but as soon they are opened they are removed and not opened...can't contact anywhere except here...will give higher rating if bug is fixed