The easiest and simplest way ever to change your IP address with this Firefox proxy addon and browse the web anonymously, bypass blocked sites and firewalls, prevent censorship or just for testing your web site from a foreign IP address!
Forget about needing to search on proxy IP addresses list, testing several servers to only then find a working one and needing to configure it. This proxy addon
does all this in less than one second
No need to setup, configurations, subscriptions, nothing, just activate it with one click and it's done, you're browsing the web using a random fresh proxy list
from several countries in the world automatically obtained
with one query to our servers.
And very important, NO ADS, it doesn't uses a web proxy with ads like other addons, it uses HTTP and Socks proxies dynamically obtained from our proxy list.
Easiest usage than any other addon/extension. You need to know only two things:Usage:
* Using the toolbar button:
- Just click on the toolbar addon icon(with a black 'P' letter) and there you have buttons to enable/disable and reload the proxy to change your IP address.
* Using the small icons at the bottom right corner, with your addon bar activated, from left to right:
- First icon('P' letter): left click to activate/deactivate anonymous browsing.
- Second icon: left click to change the proxy IP that you're using.
- Third icon: left click to hide/show the "P" button in the navigation toolbar.Important: Some proxies does not work with SSL/HTTPS pages, so, if some proxy looks like it's not working, you should test agains HTTP pages, like php.net, mozilla.org or even http://www.google.com/ (note the http, not https). Then you can always try to change/reload your proxy IP.
I need to thanks this fresh proxy list
site, they provide me the proxy IP addresses to use in this extension 100% free.This addon is in active development, please comment with any problem you could have or suggestions to improve it.