- von Firefox-Benutzer 12514849, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternensecure, private (independent from Google web services) and extremely user friendly since the content can be customized. I use it everywhere I can!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14233858, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen非常优秀的扩展，希望能够再增加二维码识别功能，这样针对二维码的用途只使用这一个扩展就够了！！！！Thanks for your rating. It's great to hear that you like the add-on. 😀
The feature you requested (QR code scanner) is tracked in https://github.com/rugk/offline-qr-code/issues/52 and may indeed be added in the future.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15059244, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery good program. But I put 4 star because the icon to context menu is verу colored.
Also please will manufacture for Mozilla Thunderbird.
Thanks for the app!Thanks for your rating.
If you want to suggest a feature for the add-on, please do so on GitHub at https://github.com/rugk/offline-qr-code/issues and open a new issue. (Particularly Thunderbird support, which may or may not be possible, but it's an idea.)
Regarding the color context menu entry: This is consistent with how other add-on do it (and unfortunately not really possible to change without changing the whole add-on icon) and follows Firefox Photon style. Also note you can toggle the colored popup icon in the settings, but it's a different icon.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13755719, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenopen source, respecting your privacy, even fun colors: perfect
BTW, to create a QR code for WPA2 connections adapt the following strings and you can easily scan+connect your phone:
WIFI:T:WPA2-EAP;S:[network SSID];H:[hidden?];E:[EAP method];PH2:[Phase 2 method];AI:[anonymous identity];I:[username];P:[password];;Thanks for your rating. Indeed, that's a nice tip. If you want to suggest a feature for the add-on, please do so on GitHub at https://github.com/rugk/offline-qr-code/issues and open a new issue.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14742011, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenquick, support chineseWe are working on it and the next version should contain a translation for zh-CN. See https://github.com/rugk/offline-qr-code/pull/175.
BTW, actually, you can always help contributing (or reviewing) your own translation, as we are an open-source project. Just as @Cye3s did there.
For example, we still need a Chinese translation for the add-on listing on addons.mozilla.org here.
- von Patrice, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWowww! an addon which ask nothing when you install them are very RARE nowadays!
very customizable with colours and size of the QR code and the developer even thought about the text who was selected for us to not have to copy and past!! you can also save as .svg :D
Don't search for another QR generator, you found the One!
Thanks to the developer, and BRAVO!!
EDIT: not 10 minutes i have installed this addon and browsing for shopping, I asked my wife to order from her phone, she scanned the QR code and it was done... no link to send = AWESOME!!!
- von Irving O., vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenMe encanta, puedes convertir URLs o seleccionar texto. Un punto negativo es el alto nivel de "correción de error" pues genera codigos grandes.Thanks for your rating. Actually, you can adjust the error correction level in the settings of the add-on. By default, it is set to “Q”. Right-click on the add-on icon in the toolbar and choose "Manage extension" (or similar in your language).
If this solves your problem it would be glad if you could adjust your voting.
- von Doit, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvery good,要是能保存二维码到本地电脑就更好了Thanks. Actually you can save the QR code locally on your computer. Just right-click on it. See https://github.com/rugk/offline-qr-code/wiki/FAQ#how-to-save-the-qr-code-on-disk
It would be glad if you could upgrade your voting to 5 stars if that solves your problem.