- von Евлампий, vor 11 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenхрень не работающая
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 TagenHi Евлампий and thanks for your rating. I'm sorry that you are apparently having a problem with the extension.
To troubleshoot your problem, we'd need more information about what is actually not working. You should see a QR code button in your browsers toolbar and if you click on it, you should see a QR code. If there continues to be problem, it would be glad if you could open an issue on https://github.com/rugk/awesome-emoji-picker/issues/ and fill out the details there, so we can fix this problem in the next release.
Let us know if this helped by adjusting your voting.
- von shawon, vor 16 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenNo muss, no fuss. Just performs its primary job immediately. Thanks.
Just one request. Kindly provide an option to hide the link preview. That's just redundant. User should already know which site they created the qr code for.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 TagenHi shawon, thanks for your rating. It's great to hear that you like the add-on. 😀
The link preview as you name it actually is a feature, because you can enter any other text there to generate a different QR code. As such, we cannot simply hide it and if so, how would users know what text they enter and whether they can enter text?
For a longer explanation, please have a look at https://github.com/rugk/offline-qr-code/issues/253, where a similar feature has been proposed.
I hope this explanation helps to explain why it is done the way it is.
Apart from that, if you have further issues or questions, feel free to ask or suggest a feature by opening an issue on https://github.com/rugk/offline-qr-code/issues/. Thanks.
We track the feature requests there and of course people can also implement it then.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12405227, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenPerfekt.
Ich muss des öfteren Webseiten am Handy testen und hatte gerade eine sehr lange Domain. Da kam mir die Idee "Gibts da nich ne Erweiterung die mir nen QR Code von der aktuellen Domain zeigt?"
Gesucht, gefunden, bin begeistert.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16077937, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI use this add-on to quickly scan and open on phone It is faster than Firefox sync. may be Mozilla should use this Add-on for browser. Thanks to @rugk.
- von Simeon, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWonderful, thank you. Only thing I think would be nice if we had the option to remove the text input field. In my case I will only use it to share the url of the current page and thus I would prefer the more minimal look.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 MonatenHi,
Thanks for your rating. It's great to hear that you like the add-on. 😀
I see you want to not use the text input field. I can say, however, I included it for having a visual feedback again, so you see what you share and of course as it's the easiest way to change the text you want to share.
However, if you want to suggest this or another feature for the add-on, please do so on GitHub at https://github.com/rugk/offline-qr-code/issues and open a new issue. We track the feature requests there and of course people can also implement it then.
I hope this helped and if you like it, please spread this news about add-on. For more information see https://github.com/rugk/awesome-emoji-picker/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#support-us