- von Firefox-Benutzer 12241489, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenStopped working upon auto-update to 61.2, but things got back on track after I restarted the browser. I guess the legacy->WebExt update path is, uhhh, not heavily-tested in Firefox...
- von trlkly, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe WebExtension only seems to zoom in in text mode, and doesn't zoom out. This is on Firefox 52.4.0 ESR, but this also seems to be a problem on 56.0.1 as well.
For now, I recommend people who need NoSquint to install the older version 56.1 and disable updates until this is fixed. Though do note it will break in Firefox 57.
- von Shi-koi, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis stopped working today. It's constantly losing my settings as soon as I close save, or it just won't let me change them in the first place. After that it won't actually apply the setting to any sites. It's completely unusable. Is there any way I can rollback NoSquint to an earlier one that actually worked?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13367662, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenMonths, upon months of using this amazing add-on with my 4K TV, without a single hitch.
Then along comes this latest update, and it's like trying to use toilet paper as a beer mug: my web pages are all over the bloody place. I'm living in Wonderland over here, big-small-big-small ... make up your mind !
- von Mellobob, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI've been using nosquint forever, but this latest version 61.0 seems to have done 2 "bad" things. Firstly a lot of my previous setting are gone. Secondly, a number of pages (google seems to be real problem) don't let me use ctrl-scroll to change the font size; I need to use ctrl-+/-. I'm using Firefox 56 on Ubuntu 17.04.