- von Firefox-Benutzer 13815882, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenVery good, but... The page must be in full screen mode for the noScript window to show the URL column so I can see what site is trusted or temp. trusted or default. Please fix this bug as I usually work with my browser in half screen.
- von Not_Very_Anonymous, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI tried this before and got overwhelmed by attempting to add permissions to all the sites I use. Of course, I read that initial setup could be an issue... I deleted it.
I have had this reinstalled for a month or two now and it is working fine. No slowdowns, only minor issues such as:
Finding that one site I need to give permission to so that videos play.
Not being able to block an entire domain (or not knowing how to yet at least)
Not being able wildcard whitelist things. If I go to a .edu site, I don't want to repeatedly find new scripts I need to add. I would rather whitelist all .edu sites while I'm doing what I'm doing so I can get to my required resources. (for the flamers, etc. This is my personal preference, it doesn't have to be yours. That is what flexibility in configuration is about).
Anyhow, it is still a good add-on... it just takes some adjusting to. I like the new UI and will be interested in seeing what new additions are made with it later!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13803280, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHi! Right after the FF57 Update the interface was unusable, but now, after the last updates it is nice again and I find it even better! great job!!!
One wish I have: can you add the option to only allow temporary permissions in "private mode"? I do not want to leave any traces when browsing private like it was possible on the old version. Thanks!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 11417006, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGood extension but XSS isn't polished:
1. the popup has 4 options. But 5th most needed option is absent: Disallow all XSS from this site. Or am I missing something?
2. Options described in FAQ https://noscript.net/faq#xss aren't in sync with reality.
- von Любитель пива, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenУважаемый Джорджио, спасибо Вам, что продолжаете работу над NoScript и не бросаете пользователей на произвол судьбы! ;-) Однако должен сообщить, что настройки версии 10.1.6.3, иногда, самопроизвольно сбрасываются к изначальным и все скрипты приходится разрешать и запрещать по новой! :-( Возможно это происходит при очистке истории Firefox, но я, пока, в этом не уверен. :-\
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13690719, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNoScript is back on top - 10.1.6 is once again a must-have add-on for Firefox Quantum. I wouldn't use this browser without NoScript.
One final general option would make this perfect for me. My rationale is that, as a user, I have not way of meaningfully distinguishing between "http://abc-def-akamaihd.net" or "...akamaihd.net". Some may, but I admittedly do not.
So a general option to "[X] Only list / manage top-level domains" would make this new, beautiful NoScript perfect for me.
Plus it works exactly the same across all of my laptops and android devices!
Incredible! Thank you, Giorgio!
- von Insevin7, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenDoes its job in blocking scripts, almost too well. Would prefer easier and faster options to whitelist sites. As it is I find myself just disabling the entire addon because allowing certain scripts on EVERY SITE is just burdensome.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 11923740, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI can see good progress going on lately. After some initial difficulties, the addon now seems to get better and better! Just a small recommendation from my side: Since the last update the TRUSTED button looks a bit ugly. I think the previous design in grey without the shadow and borders was much better. Please see https://screenshots.firefox.com/wWH34yoR0Bs2nLhm/null for a comparision. Thank you very much for your effort!!!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13353985, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThanks Anonymous user 8e1fe9, problem below solved
Such a pain to use. Constantly having to give permissions on the sites that you use alot.
Cant you make it so that it stores those permissions and uses them each time you visit a particular site.