- von Mais1Mano, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenÓtimas extensão, já faz anos que a uso.
Mas infelizmente ela tem bloqueado os scripts do greasemonkey e eu não acho nenhum opção para desativar isso
- von KB-99 on RepRaZ, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternen...finalmente inizia ad essere più stabile e funzionale (anche se con tante tab e qualche condizione che, non ho ancora capito, a volte "salta"...cioè come se fossi in una pagina "nulla"...non vede siti non vede nulla... nonchè chiuso, e poi uno apre nel caso... come quello di UNA VOLTA <3
- von canadaDry, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWish I could increase the font size of the pop-up! On my 4K monitor I can barely read the text!!
Been using noscript on firefox for many years... its a must have!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14061708, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI have not found anything like this add-on. There have been some frustrations since the new FF Quantum, but they are getting better. I appreciate NoScript and don't understand why so much negativity for a free add-on that does what no other add-on will. Please don't sell out. Keep making this better and safer. Maybe fix this issue where I have to constantly mark a specific same site as Trusted( really my only complaint).
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14047791, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNoScript is essential and useful but the Android version seems not to have the right click [NoScript] element apparent to allow then management of which sites scripts are allowed. Only atm via the add-ons and preferences whitelist.. that does not work well for knowing which domain a URL is trying to pull. Too many websites draw on 3rd party sites for essential elements than not having this available on the Android version is a nuisance. My impression was that this was available initially and seemed then to disappear.. I don't know if that's a bug or my confusion but surprised that this is a problem.. would be 5* otherwise.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenThe menu is there at startup, but it disappears from time to time. To make it appear again, you need to disable and then re-enable again the add-on. If this is what is happening to you, it seems Firefox bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=832990 is not quite fixed yet...
- von Tony, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI've used this add-on for a few years now, it's a *lifesaver* for web protection.
I have one issue with the new version for Quantum, ...the older web browser would place the noscript icon in the status bar, Quantum has no status bar, the older version icon when *moused* would vertically pop up display ALL of the items blocked on the website. One could choose which scripts to unblock to their liking for the site. I'm finding that this new version will not display all of the scripts blocked & as such one sees a number displayed next to the icon but cannot *see* all of what those are.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13095840, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenUnverzichtbar, wenn man ein bischen die Kontrolle behalten will. Viele Webseiten funktionieren auch, wenn man einige Scripte deaktiviert. Machen wir es den Firmen etwas schwerer, an unsere Daten (Surfverhalten) zu kommen!
- von Ruben Sibon, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThe WebExtension is easier to use than the old one, but that is partially because many features have been stripped. This makes it less useful for power users.
- von Rage the Beast, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis type of add-on is essential for general surfing of the web... that is it. It get's rid of those annoying, built in pop-ups and features that most sites use these days. The downside is, it can renders some websites completely nonfunctional, even when marked as trusted! I have a feeling it doesn't list everything that is being blocked. I end up disabling it more often than not, having to restart the browser or refresh the page just to log in to my favorite websites. Other than that, it's great for blocking everything, which is it's namesake!
- von Ben, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThe old 5 Legacy No script was hard to use so gave up , after trying it many times . This new 10 No Script, "Quantum" is so much easer to use and work out how to use it . There are a few things that could be added latter on and more for me to understand about how and why . It seems to work well . I use windows 10 and don't like it and all so Linux try many different OS ' s . I find in life you can be come a stick in the mud you become so stuck with the one type , one way , one OS , one way of doing things , one way things in software are presented over time , years and you find you have grate difficultly accepting a change , a different way an OS works and software changes .bI do at times . When Firefox went to Quantum most of the software I was using is no more and now using new different and better software takes time to get use too and how it works . using Version 10.1.7.3 at the present time .