- von LucasZ, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenErgonomically it's so bad I don't even want to use it. Can't disable it for specific site, can't open expandable menu to manage the scripts. Big step back.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13502317, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenwas THE BEST, for years and years
the new version for new FF is way way way way less user friendly, and almost not worth the effort :(
edit: actually it's completely worthless now gonna remove
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13502299, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWhere is the option for Temporarily Allow All or Temporarily Allow individual scripts? This version is impossible to use. I used temporary permissions all the time because so many sites have many scripts.
The UI is awful and not at all intuitive. There is a page I'm trying to enable right now but I don't know how to. No matter what scripts I enable or disable it's not loading like it used to, where before I could just temporarily allow scripts and everything would be fine. I'm clicking every single script shown in that long list, locking and unlocking each one and reloading, and it's not working.
(And what's up with unlock being red and lock being green? The UI is not user friendly)
I think i have to disable this until it's improved. I want to be happy it's back but it's unusable.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13502256, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenSame as other users - a great add-on, but where did the "Temporarily allow xyz.nn" option disappear to? Some web sites have tons of links which need to be allowed on to make them work, and the previous version of no-script had the handy option to allow it for just this one time.
I do hope that this shortcut key will come back later...
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13500584, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenNo "temporary allow all script on this site" function now.
Opening settings causes hanging firefox with no way except emergency close it (Mint 14).
Awful icons and design at all.
I hope this will be fixed soon.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13499826, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenGiorgio: What happened to "Temporarily Allow All This Page"? It's so useful. If I want to see a page but I don't want to cycle through all the scripts, one at a time, to see which one(s) will unlock the content I want, I can just use that. After I'm done I can just cancel all those temp permissions at once.
Now that feature is gone. Why?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13499482, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenUgh. The new GUI is HORRENDOUS. I loved the previous add-on, and I'm grateful for all the hard work you've put into this because it's seriously the best add-on for Firefox - but this GUI makes it almost unbearable to use. I don't need anything more than the simple drop-down menu that we had before. Please, for the love of god, bring back the old GUI.