- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon KrZo, vor einem TagI've been using NoScripts for over 10-13 years now and what can I say? One of the best and most important addons on the market. Really highly recommended.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon FrostbiteWeavile, vor 3 TagenSolid extension; one should never leave the homepage without it.
Granted, it can sometimes be a hassle to find the right scripts to turn on to get a website to function. Once they are found, though, it feels like said site has the potential to be hundreds of times safer and more convenient to explore with other needless (or even perhaps harmful) scripts turned off.
Though I should mention... as of late, McAfee Site Advisor appears to have been discontinued recently and is no longer working, so you might want to find a replacement for that link.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon phantom, vor 12 TagenAccess to all of my data?! NO THANKS. not worth giving over my passwords.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Robert s, vor einem MonatIt was OK for years. I trusted FedEx but it will not load now. I am unable to see when a package will be delivered. Saying it is a privileged page and I can't change it. I'm going to uninstsll it. I have to be able to see these pages so nosscipt is now nomore.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Christian Alain Martel, vor einem MonatNoScript is a nice idea on paper but actual use is such an effort that it exceeds its apparent benefit. This app needs a feature so that the community of users can contribute to what features on a web site need to be refused and which are acceptable. For each user to have to go over this mountain of work is rediculous.