- von Firefox-Benutzer 16079020, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenDoes a great job when it works. Unfortunatly it cashes every now and then. Have to remove and reinstall it. a bit annoying... Desktop version works ok
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenHello. We're sorry to hear about your experience. It is possible that there are interfering plugins installed on your browser that are causing the NordVPN plugin to act out. Please try installing the NordVPN plugin on a fresh installation of the browser. If the issue still persists, please contact us at support.nordvpn.com for further assistance. -A.S.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16958285, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt generally does its job but every few weeks it stops working and needs reinstallation
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenHello. There might be another extension installed on your browser that's causing an interference with ours. Please reach out to us at support.nordvpn.com for further assistance. -Drea
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14586994, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGreat addon to complement the Nord VPN Desktop app in case you want to control when you activate VPN and which websites are whitelisted, but it has few issues:
1. There is no easy way to whitelist websites, apart from clicking on the extension, going to settings, going to Bypass List, copying and pasting the website url (needs to have http:// otherwise it won't work) then saving and reloading the website. They need to make this easier by having an option while right clicking the page or by having a simple "add to whitelist" button in the extension menu, like ad blockers do.
2. There are to blacklists. It would be useful to have the option to run the extension in either whitelist or blacklist mode and select which websites to be tunnelled and which to be not. Right now there is only whitelist option.
3. Ever since the recent Firefox update to version 89, the extension randomly stops working, it will not login into the account anymore. The solution is to remove the extension and add it back again which is a pain because all the whitelisted website are gone and there's no obvious way to back them up. I'm not sure if it's an additional Firefox settings that is causing this problem or the Nord VPN extension hasn't been updated yet, but once every 2-3 days I have to do this.
Overall I'm happy with it, but Widnscribe has more settings and is easier to use. Not as reputable as Nord VPN, but Nord could make the extension a bit more feature-rich.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 MonatenHello. We do appreciate your feedback and will definitely forward it for further consideration! As for the issue that you are facing, it is possible that the extension interferes with another extension on your browser. Please contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com for them to check what could be causing the issue and help you solve it faster. Our team is available 24/7! -G.M.
- von Coolverine26, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenAfter the last NordVPN update, this add-on wouldn't log in, then after I tried removing and re-adding it, just kept saying I needed to enable it on private windows in order to use it. about:addons showed it was already enabled for private windows, tried disabling that option and then removing the addon, then added it back and enabled it again for private windows. Seems to be working for now, this issue will probably come back with the next NordVPN update.
*edit* Such a wonky app. This time my PC was asleep, after waking the main NordVPN app didn't reconnect on its own even though it's set to, then the Firefox add-on was stuck on a spinning circle trying to log in. The last time something like this happened, going to the settings (gear icon) on the add-on and logging out was able to fix it, but this time it was completely stuck. Removed the add-on from about:addons in Firefox, restarted Firefox and then reinstalled it again. Had to log back in after enabling it on private windows, but it's working now. We'll see for how long.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 MonatenHello. We're sorry to hear about the trouble. If the issue persists in the future, please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at it. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16044380, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWorks well for the most part. The biggest problem I have is it will sign you out on occasion, I think after roughly a month, but the extension icon remains as if it were still signed in and connected. Pretty hard to protect your privacy when you get signed out without your knowledge or any warning.
Update: Looks like they may have updated the extension to show you're not signed in. But now it seems to have trouble logging in, or at least showing that you're logged in. I'll go through the login flow, wait a little and check the status in the extension, but find that it's still asking me to log in. Sometimes it resolves itself, sometimes I have to remove and re-add the extension for it to show properly.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 MonatenHello. We're sorry to hear about the issue! We would suggest fully reinstalling the browser to see how it goes. In case the issue persists, please contact our customer support, and we’ll help you out. Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14471957, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt is not quite 5 stars.
If it had a feature where you can have a custom dns on the add-on just like the windows client that would be great
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 8 MonatenHello and thank you for your honest feedback. We will keep it in consideration upon further developing and polishing our products to fit your comfort and needs. In case you have any further insights, feel free to share at support.nordvpn.com! -Drea
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16697036, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenthis is the good vpn but any this extension not fully running
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 9 MonatenHello. It would be great if you could specify the exact issue that you have experienced while using our browser extension for us to provide you with assistance on its resolve. We're always glad to help! -A.S.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14409160, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt's finicky at best. will sometimes wither take a long time to log in or never log in at all, which is annoying because it signs you out of your account every time the browser is closed.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 9 MonatenHello. Apologies for all the inconveniences. Please try reinstalling the browser extension and check if there are no other extensions installed that could be interfering with the NordVPN extension. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nord-help.net so we could help you further. -G.M.
- von -=MagicznyMagik=-, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenafter changing the password, the firefox plugin does not accept new settings, the main application works without any problems with the new password
I turned off all firefox add-ons and then logging was positiveHello! Please try reinstalling our proxy extension. If you're still unable to log in, please try contacting our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com and we'll check on the issue in more detail. -L.L.
- von just, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenNeeds improvement. Favorite countries could be added.
Sometimes the complete list of countries does not show up, you have to logout and login again to see the whole list but somehow countries from recent connections work. So, a simple favorites list which is kept locally will do a lot more than recent connections.
edt: Once more, I propose adding favorite countries/servers to prevent deleting cache, cookies or logging in-out everytime that error occurs.Hello! We'd strongly recommend to clear cache and cookies of the browser to check whether the issue persists. If so please make sure to contact our support team via live chat at support.nord-help.net -Neo
- von Radek, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenSometimes work correctly but from time to time I need to reinstall in order to work smoothlyHello. Please double check if there are no other add-ons installed on your browser that could interfere with the NordVPN browser extension. If the issue still persists, try reinstalling both the browser and the extension completely. In case that does not help, please contact our support team once again at https://support.nord-help.net/ so we could help you further. -G.M.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16217707, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt keeps logging me out when I'm not using it