Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
Thanks to all of youDiese Bewertung wurde für eine vorherige Version des Add-ons (1.1.0) abgegeben.
Updated Noia Fox version 1.0.0 [04/04/2011]
- Background change : there was graphic issues when moving tabs, menu,....
- Rounded tabs.
- Highlight of the tabs when hover.
- Green font in url bar for identified sites.
- Addon bar on the top : the size is now correct.
I see your suggestions. Thanck you for your support.
But I will not have the possibility to change all (like the internal border
on the left-handed-side of the 'Location / Address Bar')
Hi Chew Internet Explorer,
1) I don't have the bug you have mentioned : http://i55.tinypic.com/261gguw.jpg
Here is my screenshot : http://i54.tinypic.com/206il9j.jpg
2) Url will be displayed in BOLD on identified sites the next version.
3) I have no idea how I can make this : http://i52.tinypic.com/2zzkupx.jpg
If anybody know that, it will be great.
- The toobar icons are not big because is a Nuvola's bug. See all other themes : the addon icons in the toolbar are little.
- I don't have oval icons in my pluggin manager : does anyone else have this bug?
- How can I have the buttons you mentioned in your screenshot. http://i56.tinypic.com/zu40gx.jpg
I don't find the option in my Firefox.
1. Missing "Close" Button at the Add-On Bar
--> I never have such a button in the addon bar. Can you give me a screenhot?
2. Missing Icon for Synchronization
--> icon lose we the last version. I will try to take it back in the next version. Sorry
3. Different sizes for icons of DownloadThemAll Plugin
--> I don't have this plugin. Can you give me a screenshot?
Hi Bunta126 and DamonDiamond
Is it Possible to keep text of the Bookmark Names under the Bookmark Icons in Bookmarks Toolbar?
--> For this bug (there is a same bug with the text with the toolbar icons) I will work on this for a next version.
Second would be to not have the tabs as complete ovals but just oval the top of the tabs and have them come straight down to the page.
--> I don't know if it is possible. I will try to look at this
Hi Marky Mark DE
By the way: i whish you can reactivate the original Noia from Kasteo with full OPT.
I have already used the black one with rounded Tabs and transparency, but your Version is the silver one only.
Can you fix it like Kasteos one?
--> I have no idea how to make this possible. The only think I can make is to make a second Noia Fox theme in black
(in the future when the actual theme will be perfect)
Perhaps, some bugs comes from my Firefox version : I have the 4.0 version and not the 4.2a1pre version.
For the bug mentioned, be patient. I have work on 1.1.0 all this week end and I will take a pause for the next days.
And excuse my english. It is not my natural language.