Bewertet mit 4,2 von 5 Sternen
4,2 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14408144, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThere's no documentation if the icon (play/pause) indicates the current state, or the new state if clicked. Developer didn't return email, and I can't see any effect from this plugin. Removing as useless.
- von Barry, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI've been trying to get rid of those annoying jiggles for ages. I tried a custon userChrome.css, but it broke the site for some reason. This is the first Addon I've found that works.
- von neek, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNice extension, it definitely makes some pages feel zippier. It really needs whitelist/blacklist functionality though, as it causes some pages to glitch
- von hk97, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt breaks youtube wide-view, perhaps we need to whitelist youtube,
also, please make it works better in mobile version, by making the menu change state to indicate whether it is on/off.
- von puckface, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenive been looking for something like this. but would it be possible to disable these sliding images you get on many sites, for example on zalando dot no
they annoy me incredibly
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenThanks for your feedback. This plugin focus on animation and transition. Sliding images should not slide or fade anymore but they can still change "instantly". I agree with you that "carousels" are irrigating: http://shouldiuseacarousel.com/ .
For the moment, I want to focus on disabling animations, the next step is removing JS animation made with jQuery.
But I'm interested to add this in the future. I opened a corresponding issue: https://github.com/gagarine/no-transition/issues/8 to track this.