- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternengood rlly
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI don't think at all it is a miracle or like it was before maybe, i just cannot for the life of me get over this strange event. Now, .... Now, I have seen everything...... Heh!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sterneni can keep so many tabs so well organized with this
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenЯ все люблю.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSo good
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWOW SUPER,THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt would be useful to see in the settings of this addon what exactly the local file is currently used
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThank you, Soren! I just posted on my fb feed, thanking you!!
Firefox: you can be so annoying. Why did you disable my chosen homepage each time I create a new tab so that I only see your generic Firefox default homepage? Thank you, Soren, for creating a workaround with New Tab Override that brings back the ability to change the page which is shown when opening a new tab. OMG!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenporque es muy bueno creativo y facicil de utilisarlo
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternentodo biem
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI used this extension. At first, it was good and it gave me a blank new tab as I wished. Unless it occupied a huge space in the address bar (that even I could not sometimes find the actual address on the net), I was satisfied. But, after two weeks, I saw my Firefox working terribly, all icons were trembling when I was opening a new tab, it was truly irritating! After I removed this extension I saw Firefox is OK again. I do not know why it happened, just I know there was something wrong.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThis web extension has too much clutter and makes the process more complicated than needed.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenRunning 14.0.2 and the new tab continually reloads.
What I want is a blank new page, with the focus on the page instead of the address bar.
thnxabout:preferences:#home - you don't need an add-on at all for a blank new tab page.
about:blank is not a valid URL and can no longer be supported in New Tab Override. But it's not necessary because Firefox has a visible option.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt seems the Add-on also overrides tabs that are reopened via the "re-open closed tab" functionality. At least sometimes or if the tab in question was closed for more than a few seconds. Otherwise it is a very good and handy add-on.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenLoved it but it stopped working immediately after updating to 14.0.1. "Custom url" opens a blank page, "current homepage" infinitely reloads empty tab.
edit: thanks, working now
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenStopped working since last update, it always focuses on webpage now even if we ask it to focus on the URL bar.