- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks good.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenFVD Dials has been the most buggiest bookmark tool on Firefox, Chrome, and Chromium browsers. It behaves irrationally by clicking a dial and it will go to a different tab without reason. Jumping to other tabs, the memu bar does not close. These are two of my pet peves with this service.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoesn't work. When I select "Store Local File" it doesn't actually store the file, it creates a new file with its own scripts and icons to the file, and then tries to copy over the content.
Even if this worked it wouldn't really be what I wanted, or what the user expects to happen.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenThe local file option works for a specific use case but for more complex scenarios you have to set-up a local server or to host your file online. This is a WebExtension restriction and is not the fault of New Tab Override at all. Plus: there is a notice in New Tab Override which explains exactly this.
To give only one star because the add-on does what the add-on says and with the knowledge that the add-on can't provide a better solution because of WebExtension restrictions is not fair at all.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternensimplissime et efficace, bravo !
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI love the product except for the space-hogging long-a$$ label stuck in front of the address bar with the name of the addon stuck in it. Were it not for that, would have given 5 stars. Blame marketing.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThanks heaps, works like a dream, hate not being to disable bing
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenEven with solid dark background color you still get white flashes. Clearly this needs to be solved at a deeper level than waiting for some HTML & CSS to load.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen10*****
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWhat's the point if the url bar is already filled and each time I have to clear it first to browse
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvery good,thank you!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoes not work with Firefox Quantum V. 68.0.2 - 64 Bit.