- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon kam193, vor 2 JahrenNetcraft is usually reacting much quicker than default browsers' systems when finding a new site. For all who's reported malicious sites and were rejected, I'd recommend ask for re-analyze. From my experience, if a phishing site wasn't properly labeled after the report, they usually correct it after complain.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon WmRobt, vor 2 JahrenI believe that the public benefits from this application and endorse any effort to recognize Netcraft as a great contributor to the welfare of the internet worldwide. Robert Alle
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon shooter69, vor 3 JahrenIt's nice to have a program that informs me of a bad site 99.999% of the time. And it will take info of a found bad site from from it users. Check, then place it place it in their program within hours.
Netcraft DOESN'T slow down or lock up your computer like Micro$oft use to, with safe site checker!
THANK YOU Netcraft
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Sergey Twersky, vor 3 JahrenOne of the best extensions for safe surfing, but breaks the layout on rambler.ru Also false positive for yandex.ru/video/ after search something there.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16114936, vor 4 JahrenCant Give less than one. Reported 2 definite scam phishing sites both were returned as clear. Clearly a complete waste of time. No obvious way to challenge results. :-(