- von Firefox-Benutzer 15105122, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWork on *buntu/PopOS/Mint. Used with voices from voxin.oralux.net Pause doesn't seem to work. Uses speach-dispatcher (spd-say), so should be the same on other distributions
If you don't want to buy the voxin voices, https://askubuntu.com/review/late-answers/1080392 should work with this extension too
- von KnOwlEdge, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThanks for the time, but it is almost useless.
It can only read selected text, not whole pages, and it can't skip back and forward, it can only be paused and stopped, and only with on screen buttons.
- von kasquer, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenExactly the type of extension I was looking for. It was working perfectly until I upgraded to windows 10. Now the only problem is whenever you make it read something in a new tab, for some reason it starts reading in a completely different voice. If you stop it and try again it works normally, still a bit irritating though considering I only have 1 voice enabled.
- von grahamperrin, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWhilst the stop button works, the pause button does not.
If it helps, I find pause not working with at least two other extensions:
Also, the name of the installed extension (multilanguagetexttospeechtts) does not match the name here. Can you make it match the name here?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12337733, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoesn't work. I could not manage to trigger reading. It has an option page with an 'unsorted' language list and an 'unresponding' save button.