- von Firefox-Benutzer 12436199, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis add-on is not working as advertised. When closing multiple windows (or sometimes even just one) all the assigned containers are lost on restart. Also, closing and undoing the closing of some tabs causes the container to be lost as well.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16944364, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAbsolutely love this extension. It's brought a long time chrome user over to firefox.
No longer is there any need to have multiple windows open for different webmail logins.
I can stop sites from tracking me by doing web searches in different containers.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14766054, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI administer multiple web apps, across multiple environments. Very useful when you need to test as a user (in one or more environments), while viewing/modifying as an administrator simultaneously.
- von Ben, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWorks very well. I would like to be able to use different containers depending on the account for a website (eg. I have separate work and personal emails).
- von Cowboy Bob Sorensen, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenGood idea, annoying execution. Developers need to spend more time actually using it. When a URL is assigned to a container and that shortcut is selected, the assigned container opens up like it is supposed to. There is a blank tab on the browser. Lots of clicking around to use it.
Also, my low rating is because I had been accessing my bank and things through a banking tab, but that suddenly stopped working. The browser is fine, I shut off this extension and was able to connect just like I can on Brave.