- von DR, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenContainer implies that it holds something. I was hoping that each container would hold one type of website that i often have many open - such as youtube. I want a youtube container that I could throw videos in to watch later. Watched several how to videos for this adon but nothing was said about that. Tried to see if it would work like that. Don't think so.
Better if Firefox called this thing "accounts" or something like that as all I can figure out is that it separates accounts.
Somebody tell me I'm wrong and it works that way the name implies.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16470756, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWhen I restore a previous session (that's an official setting in Firefox), the tabs reopen in a non-conainer.
Also, I did not find a way to assign tabs in bulk to a container.
These 2 problems together make the plugin unusable: I am uninstalling.
- von Soul4Sail, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt only works for a short period of time,then the pop up box, to select the container you want comes up as a blank white box,it happens every time I've loaded it & reloaded it & cleared caches & refreshed firefox & reinstalled all add-ons 1 by 1 & it doesn't matter it always happens & you lose it & all the other mutli acct containers that are based on the same code, so I can't open certain sites now,when the tab is closed I can't go back into container so I can't safely use my social media, thanks, can you fix this shit? asap & I'll change my stars to higher 4 or 5 likely but as it stands I give a 1 star since it's not only unusable it's preventing me from even logging into my social media totally..& safely
- von kriptopsix, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenочень жаль что невозможно использовать в приватном режиме. Я ВСЕГДА запускаю браузер в приватном режиме и использую мастер пароль для моей безопасности
- von Rohan, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI have tried this addon on two of my laptops. Both systems stops responding shortly after installing and remains in hung state for around 20 minutes, then firefox crashes and system comes back to life.
using ubuntu 20.04.
Edit - Now that i have deleted add-on. it is still showing container option in right-click menu!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16368271, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSince Sync feature was introduced for this add-on the container flag no longer comes back with session restore.
When I use containers that were created some time ago, tabs re-open in those containers, correctly.
When I create new containers these tabs open in normal tabs when the session is trestored, so the container flag is lost for them.
Whatever may be the difference between older and newer containers - since the sync feature was added this behaviour is happening, rendering the add-on useless in my case.
- von EFra, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt was more annoying than anything else. Once I removed it, I had to restart Firefox 3 (three) TIMES to remove it from the context menu. Once should be sufficient. Certainly not twice, and definitely not THREE times.
- von bsapple, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe latest update ask for permission of 'Exchange messages with programs other than Firefox' and 'Control browser proxy settings', which is ridiculous for people who do not use Mozilla VPN.
It should only be an optional permission!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12920934, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenCannot save settings for multiple container of a same site. And when I reload, the duplicates will gone or will only use one container.
Which is not what I expected. Well it does what it does but the way it does it makes me think the title is a bit misleading.
Multi-Account container? NO just call it Firefox Web Container please. Or Firefox Multi-Web Container.
- von Sylvain, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenBuggy as hell. Cors Issues and more than 400x issues not resolved. I don't understand how this extension can be recommended. The extension is broken by design and a pure non-sense.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16161506, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt was never a really good extension, but with the new update it bacame totally unusable. how can you make such a small plugin so complicated and unintuitive, quite impressive
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12917938, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen"Here you can go back to the previous version"
Remember to activate tab synchronization
- von LEMONPOINT, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenit's useless now, please remove this extensions upload old.We have made a couple fixes in 7.0.1: We restored keyboard arrow navigation and changed the main panel behavior back so that clicking on the container opens a tab.
- von Rick, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenHow is this a Recommended Extension?
Mozilla doesn't have to follow their own rules?
This problem has existed for so long and apparently no one knows how to fix it.
And now you got the new Ui problem and new glitches, just check the recent reviews. So glad i knew not to update.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13845155, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt went from being a good extension to something really bad, with just one updateWe have made a couple fixes in 7.0.1: We restored keyboard arrow navigation and changed the main panel behavior back so that clicking on the container opens a tab.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16021992, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenTheir latest update made this extension annoying to use. As others have said, now I have to click multiple times to open a new container. I will wait for a few weeks just to see if they read our reviews, but if they don't, I will uninstall it. A shame, because I truly liked this extension.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 10244801, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAfter latest update hundreds of temporary containers keep on showing up. I can delete them but they are back after a restart. Really crappy update!