- von Firefox-Benutzer 15095017, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIncessantly asks if you want links open in current container or not. What a stupid and illogical behavior to program into an extension. Smarten up.
- von Kevin, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI love this extension very much, but after updating, the "Open this site in your assigned container?" appears and I don't know how to disable it.
This page is so annoying and didn't help anything.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12436199, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis add-on is not working as advertised. When closing multiple windows (or sometimes even just one) all the assigned containers are lost on restart. Also, closing and undoing the closing of some tabs causes the container to be lost as well.
- von yann, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenimpossible d'annuler une manipe, force à mettre la page d'accueil dans le container bancaire à chaque démarrage du navigateur. Gros bug qui me force à supprimer l'extension...
Dommage ça fonctionnait si bien avant.
- von --, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenScrew latest update, i use this extension for working, opening company website for different roles. Because of this update, i had to confirm when i open a site on another container. Sigh, you slow me down
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14212581, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis extension was great until the update that removed the option to do not force to open a site on some container, and normally run on default container again.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14558205, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen"Hide and Show" feature is advertised, and I selected and installed the Add-on exactly for this use case. Now I can't find the feature. Can you please point me to it ?
See 2 "discussion" on this page related to the feature. My Conclusion: Falls short of this advertised use-case. Rating down for the time being until the discussion brings a solution to the restrictions.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16681510, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenGood idea in principle, but will only work with my email account for a week or two, then instead of opening container it throws me back to the email log-in screen. If I disable or remove this add-on, all is well.
- von manny, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI use it on 2 computers. Have sync turned on for both but containers settings do not syn at all between the two.
I tried again in 2021. Causes all kinds of saved password problems. Screws up your banking websites not to show up as saved trusted sites on your computer. More problems than it's worth. Deleted it.
- von Just a User, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoes NOT work in private tabs!
I always use private tabs by default, once I installed the extension nothing happens.
I've checked the permissions and there's no way to allow it to work in private mode.
A real shame!
- von mevsme, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI breaks Distrokid's claim YTube artist page, and works weird with Google, it constantly ask if I want open something in other tab which is annoying.
- von The_Blinded, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAs soon as the extension is deactivated, almost all data is erased! There is no way to recover anything and you cannot make a backup! This makes it INUSABLE. This is a very serious problem that has never been solved!!!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16532918, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenMozilla set big expectations for this extension, but it did not work at all in Firefox 84.0 for Mac. I installed and enabled it, but the add-on's icon never appears in the toolbar and right clicking on web links does not present an option to choose a container. In the manager for the add-on, I created new containers in addition to the defaults and they disappear as soon as I exit the manager and re-enter it. A perpetual warning message appears in Firefox's Preferences indicating "An extension, Firefox Multi-Account Containers, requires Tab Containers," as though they are not enabled and need to be. Yet the checkbox for Enable Tab Containers right below that warning is enabled. So tab containers appear to be enabled, but the add-on is completely non-functional and worthless, and there are no help articles that address the problem of the icon not even showing up and no container-choosing functionality appearing after install. Mozilla set big expectations or this add-on and delivered a big disappointment.