- von Kevin, vor 13 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI love this extension very much, but after updating, the "Open this site in your assigned container?" appears and I don't know how to disable it.
This page is so annoying and didn't help anything.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12436199, vor 25 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis add-on is not working as advertised. When closing multiple windows (or sometimes even just one) all the assigned containers are lost on restart. Also, closing and undoing the closing of some tabs causes the container to be lost as well.
- von yann, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenimpossible d'annuler une manipe, force à mettre la page d'accueil dans le container bancaire à chaque démarrage du navigateur. Gros bug qui me force à supprimer l'extension...
Dommage ça fonctionnait si bien avant.
- von --, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenScrew latest update, i use this extension for working, opening company website for different roles. Because of this update, i had to confirm when i open a site on another container. Sigh, you slow me down
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14212581, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis extension was great until the update that removed the option to do not force to open a site on some container, and normally run on default container again.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14558205, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen"Hide and Show" feature is advertised, and I selected and installed the Add-on exactly for this use case. Now I can't find the feature. Can you please point me to it ?
See 2 "discussion" on this page related to the feature. My Conclusion: Falls short of this advertised use-case. Rating down for the time being until the discussion brings a solution to the restrictions.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16681510, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenGood idea in principle, but will only work with my email account for a week or two, then instead of opening container it throws me back to the email log-in screen. If I disable or remove this add-on, all is well.
- von Just a User, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenDoes NOT work in private tabs!
I always use private tabs by default, once I installed the extension nothing happens.
I've checked the permissions and there's no way to allow it to work in private mode.
A real shame!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16532918, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenMozilla set big expectations for this extension, but it did not work at all in Firefox 84.0 for Mac. I installed and enabled it, but the add-on's icon never appears in the toolbar and right clicking on web links does not present an option to choose a container. In the manager for the add-on, I created new containers in addition to the defaults and they disappear as soon as I exit the manager and re-enter it. A perpetual warning message appears in Firefox's Preferences indicating "An extension, Firefox Multi-Account Containers, requires Tab Containers," as though they are not enabled and need to be. Yet the checkbox for Enable Tab Containers right below that warning is enabled. So tab containers appear to be enabled, but the add-on is completely non-functional and worthless, and there are no help articles that address the problem of the icon not even showing up and no container-choosing functionality appearing after install. Mozilla set big expectations or this add-on and delivered a big disappointment.
- von DR, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenContainer implies that it holds something. I was hoping that each container would hold one type of website that i often have many open - such as youtube. I want a youtube container that I could throw videos in to watch later. Watched several how to videos for this adon but nothing was said about that. Tried to see if it would work like that. Don't think so.
Better if Firefox called this thing "accounts" or something like that as all I can figure out is that it separates accounts.
Somebody tell me I'm wrong and it works that way the name implies.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16470756, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWhen I restore a previous session (that's an official setting in Firefox), the tabs reopen in a non-conainer.
Also, I did not find a way to assign tabs in bulk to a container.
These 2 problems together make the plugin unusable: I am uninstalling.
- von Soul4Sail, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt only works for a short period of time,then the pop up box, to select the container you want comes up as a blank white box,it happens every time I've loaded it & reloaded it & cleared caches & refreshed firefox & reinstalled all add-ons 1 by 1 & it doesn't matter it always happens & you lose it & all the other mutli acct containers that are based on the same code, so I can't open certain sites now,when the tab is closed I can't go back into container so I can't safely use my social media, thanks, can you fix this shit? asap & I'll change my stars to higher 4 or 5 likely but as it stands I give a 1 star since it's not only unusable it's preventing me from even logging into my social media totally..& safely
- von kriptopsix, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenочень жаль что невозможно использовать в приватном режиме. Я ВСЕГДА запускаю браузер в приватном режиме и использую мастер пароль для моей безопасности