- von Froster, vor 10 StundenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThe ideia is great, and having a trusted developer (Mozilla) behind is makes everything better. However, it could use some usability improvements when it comes to managing containers/websites, dealing with redirects and opening new links.
- von MadCake, vor 12 StundenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenVery useful.
One thing I'd like to have (feature request) is to be able to open separate windows, in which new tabs are opened in the chosen container by default.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15076667, vor 2 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat add-in, should be built-in! Just one thing missing: it would be great to have a manager showing which site is assigned to which tab group, with the possibility of editing and adding new sites.
I have an issue with MS Sharepoint links opened from MS Outlook, they open in one tab group (none), are then redirected to another one ('work') for the microsoft login, and finally I end up with the landing page of sharepoint, rather than the document I wanted to open; some info seems to get lost on the way. I think the browser skims over some redirected site which is not in the right container on the way.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15574454, vor 3 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHello world. I love this add-on. I use every day 4 add-ons, included this one. It deserves 5 stars. Thanks to to all the devs who have made it.
- von Rj137, vor 6 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenplease please please, add separate cookies and history for each container, or the ability to disable history per container, or other better customization in the settings other than color and icon.