von Firefox-Benutzer 12882649, vor 2 Monaten
Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternen
The functionalities are great. Unfortunately since Firefox 89 was released, this addon started causing huge CPU spikes on my system, making UI interactions very sluggish. Unusable right now.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13131033, vor 7 StundenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenUsed to work, but now it keeps popping up a page asking if I want to Always Open in Assigned Container and there's no way to just reset it to default. I tried deleting the extension and reinstalling it, and now the option to create a new named container is gone! Very buggy.
Speaking of bugs, the context menu sometimes isn't there and the menu that is there (next to the URL field) locks you into the "Always Open in This Container" problem. I wish that icon wasn't there at all since this is a shared computer and the other people are likely to click on it to try to change which container they are in.
- von Kevin, vor 21 StundenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI love this extension very much, but after updating, the "Open this site in your assigned container?" appears and I don't know how to disable it.
This page is so annoying and didn't help anything.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15742113, vor 2 TagenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThe "Open this site in your assigned container?" page is so annoying. I would prefer to be able to choose a default container inside and choose specifically which website I want to open on a specific container.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13493396, vor 2 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenReally love this. Never going back to Chrome again. One possible improvement:
Allow user to configure ctrl+t such that it opens a new tab in the same container.
- von Jun, vor 2 TagenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenReally useful. I suggest adding a feature to allow custom entries to site lists in containers.
To other users: check "Remember my decision for this site" and then open it in the container so Firefox can remember your decision...
- von AlexJ, vor 4 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is without a doubt the best Firefox extension out there.
This shouldn't be just an extension, it should be a core feature of Firefox.
Having this integrated into Firefox by default will bring probably the best differentiator Firefox can have on the market.
The only request I have is to make the container list hierarchical (closer to what bookmarks look like). Because at this point I have one container per site and it's hard to manage them.
And this could have so much potential to grow. Either do a client side suggestion engine where it creates containers for the sites you usually visit and suggest connections for sites that are part of the same user group but are on different domains (like maybe you want to connect Gmail with YouTube and with drive under one container).
Please don't ever give up on this feature. I hope you integrate it into core Firefox, but if not, at least work on improving this standalone addon. I think it's the last thing keeping me on Firefox. If this goes away, I don't know what browser will help me navigate the stormy oceans of the Internet.
Thanks for all your work!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15197972, vor 5 TagenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt breaks sites when placed in a container and I am unable to remove them from a placed container. Consequently leaving the site inside a container without being able to revert it back to a normal tab. Even trying to open it as a normal tab does not work since it only reopens it in the same placed container tab.
- von Antonio, vor 10 TagenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI like it and I find it useful. A better interface should be provided in order to make it easier to manage websites. If the URL is too long the deletion icon is not visible/selectable. Also it's not possible to manually add a domain or use wildcards.