- von CtrlR, vor 16 StundenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGreat extension, but you should be able to type sites into the control lists. So if I typed *.google.com then all google subdomains opened in that container.
- von Ivan, vor 3 TagenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenNo ability to turn off color indicators on tabs. I know addon is working, I don't need to see a rainbow when I have a lot of tabs open. It clutters the inteface, makes it look ugly and makes it less obvious which tab is open. Also no temporary containers functionality so you have to use it with cookie auto delete for the full experience or just use temp containers addon which is much better option.
- von rcd, vor 5 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is really an awesome plugin. I just miss a VPN companion that may allow me to add different VPN servers to different containers in the same way as the "container proxy" plugin allows using different proxy servers.
- von KG314, vor 5 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is a must have if you are developer, manage multiple accounts, want to limit tracking and for so many reasons.
I have a container for personal, shopping, research , n x work accounts. It allows me to easily be logged into several google and microsoft accounts.
If you are developer that uses azure portal, you can have a container for each user in the portal.
- von Andrius Kai, vor 7 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAwesome! What I am missing: I would love to get an option to automatically open in the container based on the URL or match (i.e. https://github.com/Organisation/*). It also would be good if it could open containers and new containers tabs in dedicated window - I usually sort them by topic I am working on