Um die Tausenden von hier verfügbaren Add-ons auszuprobieren, laden Sie Mozilla Firefox herunter, eine schnelle, kostenlose Möglichkeit, im Internet zu surfen!Schließen
Willkommen bei den Firefox-Add-ons.
Wählen Sie aus Tausenden von Zusatzfunktionen und Stilen, um sich Firefox zu Eigen zu machen.Schließen
Über dieses Add-on
You can setup custom commands, here is a screenast showing how - Youtube :: MouseControl - Install Custom Command.
Here is a list of some custom commands I helped people write - Github :: MouseControl Wiki - Community Shared Command
Default Mouse Combinations
- Double right click - open new tab
- Double right click and hold - duplicate current tab
- While holding right mouse button
- Left click - jump to last tab
- Scroll up/down - cycle through the tabs
- Middle click - close the current tab
- Middle click and hold - undo closed tab
- Double middle click - close all tabs containing the current website
- While holding left mouse button
- Scroll up/down - zoom in and out
- Middle click - reset zoom
- Right click - Remove current element in tab/website
What are natural mouse combinations?
MouseControl is not your typical mouse gesture/combination addon. The typical addon takes a history of actions and then does an action. For example: up, right, down, right - will trigger a certain function. MouseControl offers "natural" combintations which can be easily triggered by one hand. For instance: hold right mouse button and scroll the wheel - OR - double click right mouse button and hold, then scroll the wheel.
Why create another mouse combination add-on?
- All other similar addons are not multiprocess or future (HTML) compatible
- This uses the same techniques as those powerful addons of the past but it does it off of the main-thread, meaning no freezing browser
- The natural combination as mentioned above
- The social sharing of user written functions is built into the options page, putting the community at your finger tips. No need to go find a website out there.
- When writing custom functions, others only allow an execute function to be called on combination. However for more powerful features you need a on config load and on config unload feature to run some setup and destroy code, MouseControl allows this.
- Works even when over plugins like flash, pdf etc
Why the complete overhaul from v1.x? (Highlights of v2.x)
- Horizontal wheel support
- MouseControl now offers the same exact experience across all operating systems: Mac OS X, Unix/Linux/BSD, and Windows
- Write new functions and share with the community for easy social discovery
- Mouse combinations work even when over plugins like flash, pdf etc
- Intuitive mouse combination configuration. In the old version it was not so obvious how to customize the buttons. And if you were successful in changing it, users could not figure out the change. This is all changed now, you record the combination now. Whatever you can naturally and easily do.
- Nasty bugs we struggled with for years and there were no solutions even from the experts were solved. Such as (1) during the loading period between a page and the next page, wheel events (and mouse events on some platforms) would not be caught and (2) on Unix/BSD based systems open menu would consume all events even when asked not to do so, making v1.x useless on non-Windows systems.
- 4711 - The creator of the greatest mouse gesture addon for Firefox - "Mouse Gestures Redox". He helped with the C techniques immensely! And for just being a one cool guy!
- Mikael - for Swedish translation
- aegiswindstorm - for Ideas (Direction Preference, New Tab, Zoom) and Extensive Linux Testing
- yetanotherfis - for Extensive Mac Testing
- David Vignoni - for Icon
- ArticTheTiger - for Mouse Image Inspired by doffdog
Todo list with milestones - Github :: MouseControl - Wiki - v2.x Todo
Localization is an ongoing effort. I need your help to translate MouseControl into your language! I have not yet created a BabelZilla page but will update here when I do.
Feel free to leave bug reports in the feedback section below. However, I prefer them posted on the support site at GitHub.
IMPORTANT PLATFORM INFORMATION
Mac OS X Snow Leopard - All versions of MouseControl seem to have an issue with constantly locking into MouseControl mode. I have left it enabled for Mac as it works fine for some distributions. I will try to fix in v1.5.2.
11/15/2010 - 1.0 - Initial Release
11/18/2010 - 1.0.1 - Added direction preference (REMOVED 11/19/2010)
11/29/2010 - 1.1 - Optimized code. Linux compatibility. Partial Mac compatibility.
12/25/2010 - 1.2 - New actions and options.
1/15/2011 - 1.3 - Updated support to 4.x. Bugs fixed.
2/19/2011 - 1.4 - Options interface improved visually/features.
4/27/2011 - 1.5 - Special thanks to many people for reports. Many bugs/flaws fixed.
6/1/2011 - 1.5.1 - Locks ins prevented in FF 3.6.x+. Compatibility with FF 3.0.x and 3.5.x restored. Other bugs fixed.
[see release notes for full detail]
KNOWN BUGS (v1.5.1)
- If primary button is "Left" and you are using for zoom, if you mouse down and highlight text, and without lifiting up you scroll to modify zoom, sometimes the highlighted selection is lost
- If primary button is "Left" and zoom is enabled, once you enter MouseControl mode it might trigger the link below. (Fixed in 1.5.2)
- Sometimes in FF 3.5.x after switching tabs using MouseControl the mouse will start to flicker
[bugs of older versions in respective release notes]
Coming in v1.7
Der Entwicklerkanal ermöglicht es Ihnen, eine experimentelle neue Version dieses Add-ons zu testen, bevor es der Öffentlichkeit zur Verfügung gestellt wird. Sobald Sie die Entwicklerversion installieren, erhalten Sie weiter Updates über diesen Kanal. Wenn Sie keine Updates der Entwicklerversion mehr erhalten möchten, installieren Sie die normale Version über obigen Link neu.
Achtung: Entwicklerversionen dieses Add-ons wurden nicht von Mozilla überprüft.
- Version 2.0a1