- von Axolotl, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenA great addon i've been using for ages now, but recently after turning it on/off for any website it'll throw up 'Midnight Lizard
Settings application failed. Refresh the page and try again.
QuotaExceededError: storage.sync API call exceeded its quota limitations' with no guide on what this is or how to fix. I removed all site settings to start fresh but still no ball.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenPlease try to switch to local storage: go to the 'Global settings' tab and uncheck 'Sync settings across your devices'. This problem has been fixed in new versions but still possible for those started using long time ago. Although it should've been resoled by 'Delete all settings'
- von Maxim, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGenerally works well. Of course, there are cases when it hangs or makes a page unintelligible (for example, yandex.ru/search/?text=asdf shows a blank window). Fortunately there is an option to not apply to specific sites. Also the feature to resize/move the extension window is badly needed, to enjoy WYSIWYG effect). The manual would be handy.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16446881, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThe whole extension gives me a really good feel, with a lot of filters that have been configured by default, but there are performance issues on some sites. When I open https://www.acfun.cn/u/13400653.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14018130, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt works well, and the colors it chooses are quite good. Still, when opening a new tab, there is a momentary flash of white, which then reverts to normal empty dark gray. It's quite jarring. The flash doesn't happen when the extension is disabled. This couldn't be solved with userChrome.css nor with userContent.css customizations. Nor did setting the browser background color in about:settings help. Can you look into it, please?
- von nocontext, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenAlmost satisfactory. Some issues with the popup menu - the UI behaves strangely when placed in Firefox's Overflow Menu. It either doesn't adapt to the menu's shape, or it forces itself to shrink to match the popup's width, making everything tiny and makes it difficult to change the addon's settings.