- von Rik, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNot fit for purpose. Tons of false positive just to show off. Website blocked as trojans without saying where is exactly the trojan. This kind of companies should be sued for damaging companies! :-(
PS: same URL on VirusTotal is reported as safe by all the 93 scanners, including Malwarebytes that is probably another engine.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 MonatenHi Rik! Thanks for your valuable feedback. I'm sorry to hear you had this experience. If you'd like our web protection team to look into this, please get in touch on https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or add your comment to https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/122-false-positives/
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16973682, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNot good a lot of missed ads , doesn't block pop-ups get ADGUARD instead had no misses with it so far blocks everything malwerebytes claims to block and more
- von Cybersecurity Expert, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt does not let me even continue. I tried clicking Let's go about 100 times and it won't let me. Fix this problem.
- von Eric Renfro, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis extension is known to abusively block hundreds of gTLDs from it's creation.
Google "Malwarebytes blocked TLD" and you'll see numerous reports of this and requests to get whitelisted specifically.
- von marcelg, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenmaybe is good, but don't keep my desired fake positives for me, it ask everytime i enter a page that i know is safe for my, i will avoid it
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrThanks a lot for your feedback, Marcel! We'd like our Browser Guard team have a look at this for you. Could you get in contact with them on support.malwarebytes.com? Thank you!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13443465, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenFor some reason, this addon started to instantly cancel any image downloads. I could work around this but it was easier just to disable the add on.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15109409, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternendepreciated. malwarebytes moved to the dark side. block lists that were used by tens of millions are now proprietary thanks to these guysThank you for taking the time to review our application. We can have our support team look into this for you. You can reach them on support.malwarebytes.com
- von Kelsie, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUnfortunately the second I installed this my internet went to hell, it slowed all the web pages down and no YouTube video would load, just said there was an error. It's a shame as I've used Malwarebytes to protect my computer for years (I highly recommend that protection 5/5 there) and I love their products but the browser add on just didn't work for my laptop. I uninstalled and my webpages went back to normal.Thank you for taking the time to review our application. If you're having problems with Browser guard we would like to help. Could you get in touch with us using this link? support.malwarebytes.com
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15769768, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenInstallation did not get tothe EULA but appears to be installed. How did it get installation process get to the EULA to be agreed to, when that EULA did not even get displayed? It did however display the "click on Malwarebytes icon at top right in firefox" then stopped t that point with the display of "Sorry, we can't evaluate this type of page." and then stops installation without even getting to the EULA. The progress bar also stops attthe one third pointThank you for taking the time to review our application. If you're having problems with our application we would like to help. Could you get in touch with us using this link? support.malwarebytes.com
- von CBK, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenJust started interfering with my image and other downloads a few days ago. Otherwise good add on. Until you fix this problem ASAP you're going to get more negative reviews for this issue team... FIX IT NOW PLEASE.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14912243, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUsed in the past but now has become a Big Brother trying to censor what I consider to be critical content vital to preserving Western civilization. There is no place for Malwarebytes in my world.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14992572, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWarning: Clickbait.
Category: unreliable content
This website may contain clickbait. blah, blah…
Oh, thanks for the unnecessary heads up, but it's 2019 and the internet and malware apps are commodities.
I would not leave a bad review if Malwarebytes gave a mechanism to report a conventional ‘false positive.’
The code of JihadWatch.org is scanned daily for malware, adware and blacklisting which can be confirmed →
- von serenanocturna, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWARNING! CENSORSHIP MASQUERADING AS COMPUTER PROTECTION! You used to be able rely on this add-on to remove browser adware and malware. But now, they've decided to become Big Brother censors to decide for us what content on the web is of value and to be trusted. And that adds up to legitimate news sites (usually conservative, but not always) being flagged as "Clickbait" & "unreliable". Of course, if they get this wrong, they should not be trusted to do what they are meant to do, and you should protect your browser by uninstalling this puppy. And so I'm letting you know, Firefox, how you are passing off censorship under the guise of malware protection. Hey, I don't tell you where to get Ur news: STOP telling me where mine should come from!
- von Geordie Dewhirst, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenStopped my Netflix from loading my video. I spent a day trying to figure out what's blocking it and I disabled this extension and everything loaded fine.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12972957, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis extension is ridiculous. It tells you everything is click-bait so tries to block you from it (ask if you "really" want to go to that page"!)
Problem is that many sites have click bait now. It's how internet sites make money.
So okay, lighten up on the click bait warnings and then ask me again...
So far I'm not impressed - all it does is slow me down in my browsing with it's stupid useless warnings of click bait.