Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 Jahren
Thanks for taking the time to report a bug in the new version with your use case description. BUT: Please, do not use the addon's review page for such things. Also, giving a negative review because of a bug is not what the review system is for. Please consult https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/review_guide for details. Please use the support link to report bugs and technical issues. If you like and if it is possible you could change the review.
- von Sor Targol, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenExtremely useful extension. There is a bug noticed in the latest (0.100.2) version: sometimes (with 10% probability) clicking on a link opens several (from 3 to 10) identical program instances. Setting the number of run repetitions to 0,-1 or 1 doesn't help. Version 0.99.64 doesn't have this issue
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14178941, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHi There! I love your add-on! I am having an issue, however, where single-clicking the link opens Windows Explorer multiple times (1-3 Explorer windows pop open). Otherwise, GREAT!
- von MarkiGuru, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenHi, in last version not working correctly your extension on macos 10.15.5, file for extension install_host_compiled.sh no work correctly. after instalation when im clicking on local link i got error
App python is broken and cant open app. File can be take to trash.
any idea for fix, i tried install python engine, but nothing happened. thanks for any solution.
- von Martha, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenInstalled add-on and the helper application, it is completely non-functional on my computer. (Won't cooperate with Monday.com? Maybe conflicts with security settings? I don't know.) Disappointed - this means I have to go back to Chrome for work :(
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 JahrenMaybe it's because of a disabled feature "dynamic link handling" in the version you tried. That feature is now enabled again with version 0.99.64 and newer. I don't know Monday.com but it should work now. If you like, you could retry it and let me know if it is working.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15262706, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat add-on,
I made an Electronic Document Management for my company, with firefox until release 60.0.1 using this settings.:
in my EDM, depending of a status in a database, the script launch in firefox a popup windows witch open the document on a network share.
Is it possible that our add-on scans the header's page for something like:
and directly open the file without having to clic on a link on the page?
If I can, I'd like to help you.
- von rixtech, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is a great add on that just makes the workday easier.
Sure, there are a whole lot of philosophical arguments about why you shouldn't need to use a local filesystem explorer, or that IE should never have made us lazy back in the 90s. But the reality in real workplaces is that users have a mix of browsers on a mix of OSes talking to a mix of fileshares and content management services, and there is usually no project willing to pay for revising legacy document links. Add ons like this one help you to get on with the work you're paid to do instead of wrestling with the foibles of your PC and dealing with legacy cruft that builds up as "best practice" evolves.
- von fagus, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen12000 lines of code in options.js? Seriuosly? Do I need 12000 lines of options to open a file link?
Whole shebang of "Launch App Button" from srazzano takes 600 lines, with all bells & whistles.
I don't want to trust bloatware. I don't know why would a legitimate addon like this need scheduler and so on.