Bewertet mit 4,2 von 5 Sternen
4,2 von 5 Sternen
- von Eric, vor 13 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThis worked great until i started using firebug a while back. but when you try to inspect an item with firebug and lick on it link alert takes the focus away because its technically showing you the little icon in a div.
works great, but had to uninstall because of this.
- von DaveMahon, vor 13 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt works fine in Firefox 3 Beta 4. Follow the instructions at grandstreamdreams.blogspot.com/2005/12/hacking-fox.html, but change the maxVersion to 3.*
- von SAdmn, vor 13 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIs there any possibility to add icons for sites?
E.g. I want to know that a file is hosted on rapidshare (or whatever) more than it is an archive.
In fact, I wanted to add this as a protocol (http://rapidshare.com/) but this extension separates real protocol from the site name.
So is there any walkaraund?
- von Jenntress, vor 13 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenOne of my biggest annoyances is clicking on a link only to find out (after I clicked) that it is not a regular web page! This extension lets me know what kind of file I'm about to click on before I click. The icons look nice too.
- von KautionTape, vor 13 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWonderful extension. I'm sick of always being unsure where links will take me, and this solves that problem. The review that said they feel crippled when they use a browser without it is completely right.
Minor glitches, but nothing that ruins it. It's a great idea, executed rather well.
- von eyaler, vor 13 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sterneni wanted this most for the new window alert
however it is very problematic that this alert is not reliable:
on links in yahoo mail it shows new window but opens in the same window. on www.ynet.co.il it doesnt show new window when it should (opens in new window)
- von Robert Showers, vor 13 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenUseful extension. Does not always work - often misses .pdf files. Sometimes the symbol is half a screen away - you really have to look for it! Nevertheless I recommend this useful tool.
- von benornoel, vor 14 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love this extension!
I'm a student/programmer and always want to know if I'm about to click on a PowerPoint. Any way you could add an icon for that? Then it would absolutely perfect!