Bewertet mit 4,2 von 5 Sternen
4,2 von 5 Sternen
von Firefox-Benutzer 14136620, vor 3 Jahren
Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternen
Excellent. Just a little incompatibility with "Dark background and Light Text": The background of the box is no longer displayed.
Could you fix ? Thank You.
Could you fix ? Thank You.
- von QDinar, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenit does not work, for me. march15: now i see that if link is normal, it does not show anything. but target=_blank links are shown with tooltip.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 10 MonatenI'm sorry to hear you are having a problem with Link Alert. Could you please explain exactly what the problem is? Please also include the version of Firefox, what operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux), and the language Firefox is set to. This will help me fix your issue as fast as possible. Thank you.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13094095, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenPlease add "Show hovering URL" as a new feature, it will make the extension 100% better.
It's a little bit pointless when those icons tells you the link is external and you need to move your eye every single time to bottom side of the browser and making sure the link is safe to go.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13606724, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI have been using the add-on for a long time and found it to be very useful. There is, however, at least one issue with the new version (2.0.0). The link icon that pops up doesn't vanish any more when the page is printed (using a "print" link in the webpage itself), but remains visible on the printed page.
I think there was an option to turn off the printing of the icon in the old version of LinkAlert, but I cannot find it in the option menu of version 2.0.0 any more.
(Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, Firefox 57.0.2 64-bit, German language settings)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12831873, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSTOP posting non working updates!I'm sorry to hear you are having a problem with Link Alert. Could you please explain exactly what the problem is? Please also include the version of Firefox, what operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux), and the language Firefox is set to. This will help me fix your issue as fast as possible. Thank you.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 5494239, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenHave used and enjoyed this extension since a long time ago. However, after porting it it ceased to work altogether on FF developer, whereas it still functioned as a legacy add-on before the latest update.
- von Alek, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAre you planning to add e10s support? Right now Link Alert is shown as incompatible by Addon Compatibility Reporter and on the e10s site: https://www.arewee10syet.com/#1711
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 JahrenYou'll be glad to know an e10s version is in the works. It's an almost complete re-write so it may take sometime.
Edit: Good news! The latest version has been updated for e10s.