- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon GAP, vor 2 JahrenNo funciona bien con aplicaciones que tienen pop-up login.
No siempre está activa la aplicación.
En general es una buena aplicación pero cuesta activarla.
All of this looks legitimate. However, as with Google and Facebook, LogMeIn seeks to combine information collected through the app with information about me which that company will collect FROM OTHER SOURCES. Even if it's mostly for app functionality and marketing purposes. I don't need any more advertising or spam than I already get!
See for yourself:
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15579567, vor 3 JahrenWorks as advertised except one: I have 2FA activated and I am infuriated by constant re-authorization prompts, despite ticking to remember the browser. I am nagged at least once a day on all my browsers.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16080503, vor 3 JahrenDoesn't remember masterpassword or remembers 2FA for 30 days when I check the box. This fails in Firefox for over one year now and doesn't get fixed.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Lucas Silva, vor 3 JahrenPlease fix the Android Extension. When you type your password and try to login nothing happens.
It would be a lot better to have the Firefox Mobile Extension working because the LastPass App is just not reliable in recognizing logins
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Trev, vor 3 Jahrentldr: It can be really useful but also super frustrating when you run into bugs.
This service is a blessing and a curse. When things go well, I love it. It makes everything a breeze. I know that my passwords are much more secure, and it is well worth the price.
On the other hand, when things go poorly, and it doesn't save the password, and then deletes it from your clipboard at a really crucial moment, it can be really frustrating. While that can be avoided by being extra cautious and while I was able to eventually find the history of recently generated passwords, it can still cause a ton of frustration.
Another big issue is when the extension occasionally bricks the entire browser for up to a minute. When the icon is yellow, I avoid clicking it like the plague.
With these factors, I came to the conclusion of a 3.