- von CPTK, vor 3 TagenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWorked until it didn't, and the free tier has gotten annoying with the device limit. Latest versions caused a lot of lag in Firefox. Jupyter notebooks became unbearably slow with the extension enabled. Disabled it, and it fixed all the lag. Goodbye Lastpass, you were great until you weren't anymore.
- von Haiwee, vor 16 TagenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenHad LastPass a few years ago and had nothing but trouble. Went to Bitwarden and that worked fine until the last win10 update. Went back to LastPass but it unchecks the "Save Username" and "Save PW" and forces both to be input each time. It also can't even remember it's own pw and forces a new one time after time. Support is pretty useless.
- von Diogenes_UK, vor 22 TagenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIt's a bit of a nightmare using LastPass on any device or browser these days, as it constantly asks for verification when logging into it, then it fails to send the required verification email or code etc. for anything up to 24 hours, or even longer at times.
I just write all my login passwords down again now in my 'special little book', as that gives me instant access to sites requiring a login.
Ironically, despite their absurd and untrue claims, it's actually LastPass which creates all of that wasted time by locking me out of accounts and filling in forms etc.
- von Kilpatrick, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenha funzionato per un po', successivamente sia la pw che il recupero della suddetta non sono mai più riusciti. risultato: ho perso tutte le pw e ho dovuto ricrearle daccapo
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13915073, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenTOO MUCH MONETIZING DISCONNECT BETWEEN DESK TOP AND MOBILE. AM JUST USING THIS BECAUSE IT'S TOXIC IN A PANDEMIC FINDING A NEW PASSWORD MANAGER. WILL SWITCH REAL SOON...
- von australiandisabilityltd, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWhat about disability access? We have the right to safe passwords just like users who are able-bodied. Your software should be required to be compatible with text prediction and software such as screen readers which provide users like me an accessible user experience, you would be able to attract more users to your extension/service if you incorporated the principles of Universal Design.
As it stands this extension is not fit to be included as a Mozilla Recommended extension and for the reasons I have outlined, Mozilla should consider reviewing the inclusion of this extension as a recommended part of their browser or any software.
Please see Article 21 of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities ratified by the United Nations in 2007: https://www.un.org/development/desa/disabilities/convention-on-the-rights-of-persons-with-disabilities/article-21-freedom-of-expression-and-opinion-and-access-to-information.html
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16797522, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenAbsolutely great app UNTIL the March update. The March update limited access to one device making it virtually unusable UNLESS you pay for the service. Don't get me wrong, if you use the add-on for only and only this browser on one computer, then it'll work. But you won't be able to access the data elsewhere, including mobile device.
- von Ash, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThe service worked well up to the point they decided to allow it only to work on one device. That said, the extension and app often had issues. If the extension couldn't detect a network connection, the only way for it to connect would be to restart my browser, while I'm sure the trust token is also there for a reason, the option to allow it to 'time out' rather than logout would be useful, without having to go through fully re-aunthenticating. Unfortunately these changes are the reason I've now left LastPass and gone to another service.
- von Guilherme Rosa, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenIf you need more than 1 device free password manager, I would recommend Bitwarden. If not, or you have money to spend with things like this, you will be fine with LastPass.
- von HoodedLime, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWorks ok on PC but Android version is pretty much a lottery. I did enjoy using it but they got greedy and restricted free use to only 1 device. So pointless to have it now, switched to Bitwarden which is free and even the premium version is way cheaper.
- von Natnie, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWorked great until they announced the free level would not support more than one "type of device." Since I use it on my PC and phone, I am now switching to Bitwarden
- von Kali Mau, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenForcing everyone to buy this service now. If I wasn't so lazy and the idea of redoing all my passwords again, I'd leave.
If you want to use a password manager on multiple devices, don't get LastPass. They are raping you now.
- von user, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenUSED to be a solid add-on for storing away passwords, attachments, and other goodies across all devices. I however can no longer recommend this to anyone not willing to pay a pretty penny. The recent update requires free-tier users to choose between using LastPass ONLY on Mobile devices (phone, IPad, Tablet, etc) or ONLY on Desktop (Starting Mar 16, 2021), which takes away an enormous use-case for most people including me. LastPass has bait-and-switched the entirety of its free-tier user-base that relies on this cross-device functionality and will no doubt continue to inflate its already ridiculous pricing plans for storing only a few kilobytes of your private data.
If you're fine with spending a pretty penny, then it is a fairly good password manager. However you can get the same experience elsewhere for much cheaper (or free).
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16689293, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWorks, mostly, on Firefox/Windows. Excellent functionality, somewhat clunky. However quite broken on Android 11 even 6 months after launch. So if you want cross-platform support there are much better options (for a lot less money)
- von scryptic, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThis was my absolute favorite password manager until I recently received an email about upcoming changes that will FORCE me to use a different password manager. Unless I pay for premium, I will only be able to use LastPass on my computers OR my smartphone.
This completely defeats the usefulness and entire purpose of LastPass or any password manager for that matter. What a pathetic move for LastPass. I guess I'm saying Goodbye but I probably won't miss you.