- von Mr Zee, vor 10 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI've been using Last Pass for about 10 years and I loved it until about 6 months ago. Now I get locked out of my account on a regular basis and have to spend days with support to regain access.
I'm slowly migrating all my information to a competitor and plan to uninstall Last Pass soon.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16943870, vor 16 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis used to work seamlessly, a pleasure to use. Now, every time there is an OS or firefox update, it has to be uninstalled, reinstalled, and logged in, each step requiring multiple tries, about 15 minutes each time. Then, with the next update, there is some new wrinkle to be discovered in the reloading process. This is so annoying I will certainly reconsider continuing my lastpass subscription.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16409597, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt used to be good, actually one of the best ones out there. But now, they have changed their policies so much, it is just too painful to even use it, and there are better alternatives in the market like BitWarden which is not only open-sourced but it can also be self-hosted. After 11 years of using Lastpass, I have finally moved to BitWarden. It is a lot better. You don't feel choked.
- von webistrator, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenLastPass is very nice...until it fails! Suddenly this morning I was unable to access my LastPass account using the very master password that worked fine last night. To resolve the problem, LastPass wants to contact me over email -- an email protected by my LastPass account and only accessible if my LastPass is working!!
So I created a whole new email account outside of my LastPass account, but LastPass doesn't want to communicate with me BECAUSE THAT ACCOUNT ISN'T WITHIN LASTPASS!!! After years of using LastPass, you can bet that once I get my bank accounts, IRS logins and at least 100 other essential accounts restored, I will be leaving LastPass!!! They provide no assistance whatsoever for such "catch 29" problems, and that meager support will be even less come August 2021!
If Mozilla cares at all about its subscribers, it shouid pull the plug on LastPass as a reliable security measure.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15968124, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIf I could give 0 (zero) stars, that would be my rating. I haven't been able to use lastpass to open a message that included user/password from a lastpass user, have not received any helpful support (2 messages received with my case were meaningless), could not find how to speak with anyone in support, found the nature of the interface not only annoying but counterproductive to trying to interact with the application. I've used log-me-in quite a bit in the past and am surprised at how such a poor quality, non-functioning application could be associated with the company that provided log-me-in. I would not recommend this application for any use for anyone.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13960720, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSehr schlecht. Das Addon fragt ca. alle 5 mal beim Öffnen von Firefox nach einer Erlaubnis und dem 2FA code. Es ist einfach nur nervig und grenzt schon an Unnutzbarkeit.
- von unreal89, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenCant login, even after i entered correct password, and not reveiving verification email. And it happens EVERY time after windows reinstall or clearing cache. Worst password manager i have tried, no doubt.
- von whosjfk, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenInstalled 3 years ago. During an update with Firefox, Lastpass some how lost my email encryption key for my PGP encryption and now i'm locked out of my kraken account and I can't read any of my emails from them. Do not fully rely on this software.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16901784, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIf our work didn't use LastPass for shared credentials, I would never use this.
The most janky UI ever, you might as well just be using the web version on their site instead other than the auto-fill function.
Be careful not to share any passwords with "additional fields" because these literally get deleted when shared/moved to another folder.
It's pretty insane how bad the extension is, on top of how bad LastPass the product itself is.
- von Craggy, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenFirefox updated and removed my automatic log in. I don't know my master password and the one time pass recovery option fails. Their alternative? Start a new account. Great! All my saved passwords are lost. Time to try an alternative product.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16891895, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt used to be a very good Password manager, their March update made it so that if you use it on your computer it logs you out of your android app permanently. The only way you can keep accessing your password on the go is by paying them.
This move basically takes your passwords hostages. Use Mozilla's own system, or Google, at least they won't scam you.