Bewertungen von Firefox-Benutzer 14047124
Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14047124, vor 2 Monaten
it got terrible to use. Happy I switched to bitwarden earlier. Kept it only as a back-up. Here are 2 HUGE reasons not to use it. First, you need to remember your email pass apart from lastpass, because it will constantly ask you to confirm it's actually you trying to log-in via email... so if you have your email pass saved in lastpass and don't remember it - you're F-word and gonna have to recover your email first... SECOND reason is you might actually not receive the login confirmation email from lastpass, then you just F-word and cannot do anything. NEVER USE IT if you do not want to lose all your passes.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Kevin, vor 9 StundenThe LastPass browser extensions (FireFox and Chrome) worked well until about six months ago. Since then it's been awful. Asking me if I want to save a password every time an asynchronous action happens on a web site/application, or not offering to fill in usernames or passwords, or suggesting that I "launch" the page I'm already on, and then not filling that one in either. Sometimes it won't find a password for the site I'm on, even though nothing has changed in years. Kind of useless.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Nemo-Nova, vor 3 TagenEven after all its problems, I still love LastPass. On Firefox, there's one thing i don't understand: when you right-click on the LastPass icon, "Options" is missing from the Context Menu. It forces you to go hunt for Options in the Firefox Extensions menu and even then, you have to fiddle with it to find the "Options" menu. Why does Firefox do this? This is a Firefox issue, not LastPass.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13231094, vor 5 TagenEen zeer handige tool voor mijn wachtwoord management. Veilig en makkelijk!
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17917855, vor 6 TagenI have to uninstall/reinstall this add-on multiple times per week. It regularly stops filling in passwords and won't allow me to access my passwords via the console, either. I've read around, and loads of other people have been experiencing this issue for months with no resolution. I'll give it 2 stars because when it works, it's decent. But it's incredibly disconcerting that a security company could produce such buggy software.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Cpt Jerkface, vor 9 TagenRecovery options don't work after losing my master password. Even support couldn't figure out why as they were properly set up and, as they said several times, they couldn't see any errors from their side. Oh well, I probably needed to reset every one of my passwords anyway.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Pam, vor 10 TagenI have been a customer of LastPass for quite sometime now. I forgot my password and have not been able to use your services because of this. I was a Preminum paid subscriber and would like to be able to use my account. Can you help me?
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon TechnologyCompanion, vor 14 TagenHeaven forbid if you go to the hospital for an extended period and forget your master password. You may as well find another product to use.
Dealing with their support was by far the worst experience I've ever had with any support ever.
Take your business elsewhere. It's only a matter of time before these guys get compromised anyway.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Chris R, vor 14 TagenUsed to be an excellent add-on, but quality has massively deteriorated over the last year.
Can no longer log into the extension after restarting Firefox for ANY reason, requiring a reinstall of the extension.
Have tried all suggestions from lastpass support, NOTHING WORKS to resolve this MAJOR ISSUE.