Bewertungen von Dan Cogan
Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Dan Cogan, vor 2 Monaten
I have also found that the latest update broke the functionality of this extension. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and that helped for a little while, but the functionality cuts in and out intermittently. I type the name of a site into the Search your Vault box, and it pulls up the wrong sites. It's totally bonkers. Plus, the UI is much worse now, IMHO.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17847166, vor 9 StundenCannot adjust size or create password really a pain in the A** Old one easy to use
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Jdd, vor 6 TagenUNSAFE DO NOT USE, Unable to delete my account, or to login again, or to recover my password, dangerous app that steals banking information. AVOID LAST PASS AT ALL COST and in fact any other password cloud service, Passwords should be kept offiline and encrypted. THINK ABOUT IT? While who you hand your passwords to someoene else? WHEN THEY ARE ONLY MEANT FOR YOU!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14047124, vor 8 Tagenit got terrible to use. Happy I switched to bitwarden earlier. Kept it only as a back-up. Here are 2 HUGE reasons not to use it. First, you need to remember your email pass apart from lastpass, because it will constantly ask you to confirm it's actually you trying to log-in via email... so if you have your email pass saved in lastpass and don't remember it - you're F-word and gonna have to recover your email first... SECOND reason is you might actually not receive the login confirmation email from lastpass, then you just F-word and cannot do anything. NEVER USE IT if you do not want to lose all your passes.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon EricBrandt, vor 8 TagenI've been a LastPass user for years and years. Through breach after breach after breach. I stuck it out. But this latest "upgrade" auto-populates fields on web forms and populates them again (and again and again and again) if you try deleting the data. Today, for the third time now, I had to uninstall LastPass in order to finish filling out a form on a website. I'm done. 1Password, here I come.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17252809, vor 10 Tagenfor some reason is not showing up on the add-on the toolbar
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14369023, vor 13 TagenNo longer installs as an extension on Firefox. Message claims there is a "network problem" but gives no further information.