Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Jimmy Bazooka, vor 5 Monaten
You broke 2FA of the extension. Every time I open the browser it shows the window for 2FA code input, but it won't accept it, it just doesn't react at all. I have to enter the master password every time.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15089262, vor 9 StundenThe service has been declining in quality for a while, and I'm now locked out of my account and had to set up a different password manager because multifactor authentication stopped working.
First they removed the ability to use the mobile app from free accounts, then I couldn't get the LastPass Authenticator to log in anymore, and now multifactor authentication for LastPass fails through my other authentication app too...
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon arst, vor 15 StundenHad been using it for years. But recently notice that on some pages like https://developer.android.com/jetpack/compose first load shows weird layouts for 1 sec, then become normla. Not an big deal but just annoying. I try disabling all other extensions only enabling this one. So I can confirm this extension casues the issue. Unfortunately it had been good for me. I now need to look other password managment solutions. And I believe this review will not be reviewed by LastPass. So good bye thanks for had been great tool.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Dave Brondsema, vor 21 StundenLatest versions don't work, you need to install 184.108.40.206 from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lastpass-password-manager/versions/ for it to work
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon houk , vor 2 TagenGetting Worse and WORSE. Passwords disappearing out of the blue, multiple accounts created for the same login and unbearable amount of clicks to check existing passwords.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16358325, vor 3 TagenI've been using this add-on for years with absolutely no problem, but with the December 2022 update (4.015) the extension has become completely unusable. I now need to sign in to the LastPass website, open my vault, and then copy/paste passwords. This is far from ideal. Please fix this extension ASAP.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Shajirr, vor 5 TagenDo not install update 220.127.116.11, it completely breaks the extension!
Autofill doesn't work, can't copy login or password from an entry, extension button on the toolbar also stops working.
Roll back to a previous one
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13027013, vor 6 TagenUpdate 4.105 on Dec 5 2022 is horrible and didn't fix any issues like the most basic site detection and fill button ,this is beyond horrible you have to manually copy paste the fucking username and password , I don't know any other add-ons like this but I would suggest downloading an older version like from the start of 2022 or change to another add-on.
Latest update I think it was in November 2022 has broken and changed many functionalities, no auto fill, no field form detection, no successful login detection, no website detection(it just says launch instead of the old fill button), and several others, I have been using LP for 10+ years and this is just horrible. Maybe I will try removing the add on completely and installing an old version.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Brian, vor 6 TagenThe most recent release is a giant pile of regressions. Auto-fill doesn't work properly (it puts passwords in fields that aren't password fields -- specifically OTP fields), the workflow for selecting credentials in a field that doesn't auto populate is broken, and it now asks to save logins for all sorts of scenarios where it shouldn't (OTP in particular, but plenty of other dumb fields). I've no idea what changed in the past 10 days, but this is horrible.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Jim Rockford, P.I., vor 9 TagenI just now added the Firefox add-on that has worked for me for years, after re-imaging Windows . But now, I am not getting the familiar interface. Instead, I get just two options, "Search your Vault" and "Vault". I do not want to use the vault. I want the old interface back. I just now tried it on Edge and that works perfectly, as before. What am I missing?
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon ben_393, vor 9 TagenSadly not working after the most recent update! Clicking the icon in the toolbar does nothing anymore -- I have no way to log in. Autofill does not work. Switched to Bitwarden.