Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon dejagerco, vor 6 Monaten
Each time FireFox starts I have to login AND 2FA again. Can't figure out if this is a plugin thing or if it's some FF setting I need to change. This inconvenience might force me to Edge or Chrome which I'd rather not, but useability does matter...
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon AC, vor 6 Stunden兄弟们，注册就送永久免费流量！试试就知道了~~
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Mrantz, vor 7 StundenI was on the verge of going Premium with LastPass, and I thank the stars I didn't. I don't know if the people at LastPass were distracted by the repetitive data breaches they've had over the last several months, or if they've fired all the good coders, but this last release or 2 have really JACKED UP THEIR PRODUCT !!! I've been using the FireFox addon for LastPass for well over a year, and honestly, never really had a problem until the last month or so. Anyways, I'll give LastPass some time to get this sorted out before I decided to move on to another product. I think they deserve the chance, but up to now it's been a pretty good product. See everyone elses comments as well. LastPass is a liked product, but seriously, the bugs that have been been approved and released into production - I gotta believe there was little to NO TESTING AT ALL, because some of these bugs are just so much in your face, you couldn't miss them. DO BETTER LASTPASS !!! DO BETTER !!!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Phil, vor 11 StundenI have used this extension and service for years -- this most recent extension update broke the extension. Double checked on multiple computers. This newest (early Dec 2022) "update" has serious flaws. LastPass -- come online and fix this.
(Side note: their web-form for submitting support requests is, guess what, also broken and doesn't allow attachments, even of the allowed file types.)
(Side note #2: this is getting even worse... sent email to their "support" email listed on the LastPass Password extension page... and got an "undeliverable" message from "firstname.lastname@example.org". Did LastPass's support team just call December an "off month" and walk away from the office?)
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon arst, vor 2 TagenHad been using it for years. But recently notice that on some pages like https://developer.android.com/jetpack/compose first load shows weird layouts for 1 sec, then become normla. Not an big deal but just annoying. I try disabling all other extensions only enabling this one. So I can confirm this extension casues the issue. Unfortunately it had been good for me. I now need to look other password managment solutions. And I believe this review will not be reviewed by LastPass. So good bye thanks for had been great tool.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Dave Brondsema, vor 3 TagenLatest versions don't work, you need to install 188.8.131.52 from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lastpass-password-manager/versions/ for it to work
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon houk , vor 4 TagenGetting Worse and WORSE. Passwords disappearing out of the blue, multiple accounts created for the same login and unbearable amount of clicks to check existing passwords.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16358325, vor 5 TagenI've been using this add-on for years with absolutely no problem, but with the December 2022 update (4.015) the extension has become completely unusable. I now need to sign in to the LastPass website, open my vault, and then copy/paste passwords. This is far from ideal. Please fix this extension ASAP.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Shajirr, vor 6 TagenDo not install update 184.108.40.206, it completely breaks the extension!
Autofill doesn't work, can't copy login or password from an entry, extension button on the toolbar also stops working.
Roll back to a previous one
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13027013, vor 8 TagenUpdate 4.105 on Dec 5 2022 is horrible and didn't fix any issues like the most basic site detection and fill button ,this is beyond horrible you have to manually copy paste the fucking username and password , I don't know any other add-ons like this but I would suggest downloading an older version like from the start of 2022 or change to another add-on.
Latest update I think it was in November 2022 has broken and changed many functionalities, no auto fill, no field form detection, no successful login detection, no website detection(it just says launch instead of the old fill button), and several others, I have been using LP for 10+ years and this is just horrible. Maybe I will try removing the add on completely and installing an old version.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Brian, vor 8 TagenThe most recent release is a giant pile of regressions. Auto-fill doesn't work properly (it puts passwords in fields that aren't password fields -- specifically OTP fields), the workflow for selecting credentials in a field that doesn't auto populate is broken, and it now asks to save logins for all sorts of scenarios where it shouldn't (OTP in particular, but plenty of other dumb fields). I've no idea what changed in the past 10 days, but this is horrible.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Jim Rockford, P.I., vor 10 TagenI just now added the Firefox add-on that has worked for me for years, after re-imaging Windows . But now, I am not getting the familiar interface. Instead, I get just two options, "Search your Vault" and "Vault". I do not want to use the vault. I want the old interface back. I just now tried it on Edge and that works perfectly, as before. What am I missing?
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon ben_393, vor 11 TagenSadly not working after the most recent update! Clicking the icon in the toolbar does nothing anymore -- I have no way to log in. Autofill does not work. Switched to Bitwarden.