- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17768677, vor 2 TagenI'm a premium user, for 3 weeks the extension (on Chrome also) does not work anymore and they don't move about it. I paid for it for years because it allowed me to earn time an conveniancy in my work, now I experience the complete opposit..I'm moving to another solution...
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon jfnz, vor 2 TagenLatest update broke the extension, to the point where I can't even copy passwords out of my vault. Auto-fill works horribly across most platforms, and in light of the recent security breaches it's the last straw. I'm packing up my bags and going elsewhere, family plan members inclusive.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon jbaltagi, vor 6 TagenCette application depuis deux ou trois semaines est une catastrophe. Elle se met à jour sans le signaler et c'est de pire en pire. Vivement que l'on récupère ses mots de passe on qu'on aille voir ailleurs. Et en plus c'est payant.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon random_reviewer, vor 6 TagenI have used this extension for several years now, and am finally switching to something else; on my way out, wanted to warn others about why I'm leaving! TLDR: (1) it's no longer working for the purpose I want in terms of helping me log into websites; (2) its new auto-fill/auto-submit behavior is actively putting my login information at risk.
I have heard things about data breaches, which has made me nervous, but the issue that pushed me over the edge out of using the service is usability.
The extension has always been a little clunky, not recognizing urls as equivalent even after I entered them as such, logging me out at random, etc., but there has been a recent update that has made the extension not functional on several levels
1: URL recognition and search: it has always been a little dicey about which urls it recognizes (compared to the url you save for the password), but is now significantly worse. This means not recognizing urls that it should, but also "recognizing" urls that don't correspond at all (think autofilling an old neopets password into gmail level of "???") This is made worse by the fact that searching the vault has gotten more difficult: the vault is taking longer to load (sometimes refusing to open entirely), and the search function within the vault is working even more poorly than it used to (I have had to manually search through the vault in the past, but am having to do it much more frequently.)
2: Auto-fill: the extension has started trying to auto-fill login information into websites. I tried to troubleshoot this and have in theory turned the feature off, but it keeps turning itself back on and auto-filling again - which is a problem, because (a) because it is not reliably recognizing websites from the password's url field, it is not reliably auto-filling the correct information (b) it is also doing this with some website fields that are not username/password fields. In addition to filling random fields with random information from my vault, it is not just auto-filling, but auto-SUBMITTING on several websites. I have ended up having to disable the extension to avoid being labelled a bot by the websites I visit; I am also nervous about the potential security implications of lastpass pulling username/password combos from my vault to place in random website fields and press submit. This seems like a really good way to accidentally publish/send my login information for something, which is exactly what I don't want to happen! Since I have now had to disable the extension to navigate the internet, and can no longer rely on it to help me log in, this extension is now both useless and potentially risky for me; giving a heads up to anyone considering installing it to reconsider or at least wait until they have pushed out another update!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17761945, vor 6 TagenI have reverted back to Version: 4.106.1 and turned off automatic updates. The latest update I tried was several steps down.. favorites were unsorted, filling with mouse clicks stopped working, etc. I'll give it a while to sort out and maybe try a future update.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17761434, vor 7 TagenHave been a long user of LastPass Families, and even with the recent breaches, stuck with them (knowing that it's near inevitable that any internet-hosted password provider is targeted heavily by threat actors). That was, until this addon was updated. The horrific QA that went into testing this upgrade has made me lose all faith in the ability of LastPass to create quality software, which makes me concerned for the safety of my data in their systems.
Not only is the plugin buggy, excessively wasteful in screen estate... but the most frustrating issues for me are the fact it creates an overlay that blocks clicks from registering from many of the sites I use (even after the popup closes!). The context menu doesn't work, and for the longest time imagineable - LastPass has routinely failed to correctly identify fields correctly, no matter how much "tuning" provided - this plugin essentially continued the tradition of not fixing long-standing issues, but somehow managed to introduce a slew of new ones!
I have since begun testing several alternative providers, and am close to settling on a competitor and cancelling my subscription. A little QA could have gone a long way, LastPass! This plugin update should never have been released in this state.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12920092, vor 8 TagenНезаменимое для меня приложение, пользуюсь больше 10 лет, без него уже не представляю работы в интернете. Один большой минус после последних обновлений. Раньше я пользовался программой, как и панелью со всеми закладками, теперь же это стало крайне неудобно, всё хранилище можно смотреть только через веб.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16054372, vor 8 TagenOnce again having to uninstall and re-install the Firefox extension just to get basic functionality like search to work. I've used Lastpass for many years, please can I have my old Lastpass back?
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13663361, vor 8 TagenThe new UI is several steps back ... why you broke what worked well? And given the security breaches ... I am done with LP Family Plan and switching to a new password manager.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14747881, vor 8 TagenFor the past two months, I have been unable to log in to LastPass via the firefox extension. Instead of displaying the Duo authentication prompt, a tiny empty box is displayed with no way to continue.