- von What???, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSuddenly stopped working on FF but continues to work on Chromium based browsers.It seems to be working for everybody else, so please contact us via email (see https://languagetool.org/legal) or in our forum at https://forum.languagetool.org.
- von Vanu94, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWas using this for a few weeks now. Originally loved it. Now they just changed it to be a subscription service. It literally refuses to work now because "This text is a little long. Upgrade to Premium and get advanced grammar and style suggestions for long texts." Are you kidding me?! Don't download this garbage.LanguageTool has been a subscription service for years. The limit for free text checks is 10,000 characters and is enough for most use cases. If you need more, you'll need to purchase the subscription.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14108982, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe A.I. which runs their services, would fail in a high school paper. Even the people that work for LT can't run the same issues I face using this service. Bottom line, don't rely on others to write better. This is only a tool. Never rely on it completely.
- von Antice, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt takes far to much attention than to be actually helpful as if it can't update itself
And all this just for me to pay some reddit mods a couple of bugs...
There is no such things as hatespeech mods, fuck you for being hiveminded
- von Snow Wolf, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenExcept for the constant ads that tell me I would need to pay for an upgrade just to see other errors, I would have rated it higher. I am almost ready to report it for abuse.
- von BrianG, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenLudicrously buggy. Often scrambles my text instead of applying its corrections. Also breaks some dialog boxes so you can't enter any text.
- von End User, vor 9 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenBig checkmark obstacles view of input field, forcing to write without seeing. Could be shifted somewhere, or, better, removed completely. Whatsapp, Telegram, any on-liner input fields have this flaw.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14783909, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenSendet alle eingegebenen Texte wie beschrieben nach Hause.
Danke dass dies immerhin deutlich ersichtlich ist.
Standardmäßig schickt diese Erweiterung Ihre Texte über eine verschlüsselte Verbindung an https://languagetool.org. W
- von OMG_WaitWhat, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI have used this add-on several times, only to find that #1) It is the worst spell and grammar checker ever, and often highlights words and grammar that are correct. And #2) It significantly slows down my typing and browser. As soon as I removed it, my typing and browser speed was fine. I would give it NO stars if I could. /// In response to the Developer. It affected all websites I use on Firefox. I've never had issues before, and when I removed your app, the slowdown stopped. As for bad corrections, I no longer use the app, so I do not have screenshots and wouldn't know how to post them here anyway, because there is no way to post photos. Update: 4.25.21 I am going to give it a try again and see what happens. I removed some other add-ons and maybe they were the problem. Will update soon!It's strange that it slows down typing for you, which websites are affected? Other users don't have this issue. Also, please provide some examples for bad corrections.
Update: As we have 100,000+ users who don't have this problem, this must be something specific to your installation. We're happy to solve the issue if you contact our support (email at https://languagetool.org/legal/).
- von Mike Richards, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThis tool prevented me from posting on Twitter over what it listed as grammar errors. When I attempted to override it, I was taken to a website wanting me to buy the premium version. I removed the tool. spell checking and grammatical checkers should only "SUGGEST". Maybe I wanted to be grammatically incorrect.LanguageTool never prevents you from posting anywhere. If the icon is in the way, that's a bug. Please report such cases to our forum at https://forum.languagetool.org.
- von way2dumb, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen"Big checkmark obstacles view of input field, forcing to write without seeing. Could be shifted somewhere, or, better, removed completely. Whatsapp, Telegram, any on-liner input fields have this flaw.' yes this is a real problem tht happens on a lot of places and one of my only complaints, could be fix by putting the buttons off of any user field. also no auto correct? fix that an ill change this back to 5 stars. or when i get a res ponce please. also the language tool does not seem to work on this age. Hence the loong sentences.