- von Firefox-Benutzer 15902071, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenJust do not user Keeper. They are miraculously at the top wherever affiliate sales follow. Any site with real reviews, drastically different. Most good 'costumer' reviews are from influencer program that rewards reviews with perks and free licenses.
They even try to sneak in extra items at last minute to order that sound necessary but are almost useless OR you expect already come with application. Not even mentioning they offer discounts for various things like feedback here, Twitter, FB, YouTube, and the other big tech companies so then they know about your social media account if you follow through on those items if ever offered.
Overall, I used Keeper for 3+ years and great for Enterprise and Security. However, it did nogood at home as others that I could not force to use product found it too cumbersome.
- von Ivan, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThey've broken up autofill in private more, and rejecting either fix it or refund for a 2 year subscription, I've made when it was working. Scammers!!!!!!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16249107, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUnable to use one record for multiple domains now. It worked in the past but now it is not working in Firefox or new Chromium Edge, but does work in Chrome, go figure.
- von florisdg, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenGreat extension, however it could use some better UX and there are also a lot of errors logged in the console by this extension. On top of that it has the highest energy usage of all any other addons I have installed, it even uses more energy than a tab playing a HD video!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12358621, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt is not as moronic as others, but not perfect either even considering technical limitations and state of web.
And then you spend like an hour deduplicating accounts, to discover that they're not actually deleted. How about a deduplicating tool for 30 bucks a year.
- von Kate, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenAs a password manager, Keeper works alright. I'm not big on having to log in to the browser extension every session. The main problem I had with it though is that it's only free on a trial basis, and despite what the website says, you do lose ALL access once the trial runs out, including to the web vault. I'm also running into issues with the .csv backup I managed to download before my trial ran out, since two different other password extensions are unable to import from the file because it's not formatted properly. I can't recommend this as a password manager, since nothing in the extension info says it's a one-month free trial after which you're locked out of all of your stuff.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14540497, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI tested their support system BEFORE I paid for the subscription. They were Fantastic. I used live chat, web support tickets, e-mails. All of them responded within 4 hours & got most of my problems, questions solved. Now that I'm a paid user, I get zero response. Not even an acknowledgment that there's an open ticket. Avoid Keeper at all costs. I will be dropping Keeper when my subscription ends.