Bewertet mit 4,6 von 5 Sternen
4,6 von 5 Sternen
- von Daniel Betz, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenSo much better than the old extension. Much more reliable at detecting login forms. However, why must it spam the dev tools console? No other extension does this.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 JahrenI'm not sure what you mean about spamming the console. Maybe you've enabled debug logging? Feel free to post more details on https://forum.kee.pm if it's still a problem for you.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13844114, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThanks for adding the search function. Upgraded now from Firefox56.x to 58.x. Waited for this feature to upgrade... Thank you! Will donate soon.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13446721, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI had given a low rating in the past compared to the previous KeePass. Over the last 2 updates, things have improved. The search feature was added back, which is a huge help for sites I don't have bookmarked. Most sites work now with Kee after the recent updates. I still prefer the old version, but I won't punish the app for changes they had to make due to Mozilla. I would like to see the return of the ability to start keepass on the icon though.
- von Pastor Ed, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks very well!! Great app.
One upgrade I'd like to see -- ability to move the icons that are in the username and password fields on webpages to the left side. Sometimes they're obscured by a password generator key icon.
Still, I love it.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 6420297, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenFirst of all: thanks to the developers for the work on the old plugin, it really was a useful add-on.
Like others have already stated. There are tons of errors in this new version (Firefox Update) that reporting them would be a full-time job.
Hopefully the community can do an effort in fixing them. For now, I do not think it is useful anymore...
Hope to not have stepped on anybody's toes for stating this.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13298179, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt was amazing add-on but with the new Firefox it all vent down rapidly. Before keefox detected accurately the site you're subscribed. You could see the sign when you visit the site. Now it's blank. It doesn't see shit.
I had a big problem with login to a website I'm subscriber 7 years. The new add-on diverted my login to another site. Every time I tried to login to the site I was diverted to other site. I've sent a complaint email and they told me that they don't see any problems. There was no suspicious entry.
Then I made a test with other browser (Opera) with the old add-on and everything was fine.
To cut it short, problem was in new add-on. Auto log for whatever reason diverted my logon to website I know nothing about.
Now I have to use copy username and copy password to login to that website. otherways I'm srewed.
- von madstrk, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenHATE IT, please give me back Keefox!! This upgrade "Kee" is a dumb-grade. Main features missing:
1) When logged out, there no link to log into KeePass from Firefox plugin, old Keefox, it was simple click, now must launch Launch KeePass independently.
2) Old KeeFox had search window in Firefox menu to launch websites and perform login. Now this is not possible with "Kee"
This extension is the main reason I'm not using Chrome. If "dumb version is future KeeFox, I rather do it with CHROME