Bewertet mit 4,6 von 5 Sternen
4,6 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15370515, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenWorks good. But every update open a new tab to display whatever it wants. It suddenly popped up while I watching YouTube. Horrible UX.
- von Mordino Mordas, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenThe new version no longer supports Kee Priority. Entries only alphabetically. I'm looking for an alternative now, sorry. And I'm not interested in Vault, so I could have used LassPass right away.
- von Trapik, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI used to love it...
But I'm using KeyPass and I have no interest in KeyVault, sorry about that.
On the latest version, it's not possible to easily choose the Keypass folder we want the credentials to be stored in (got to modify the option, then to choose on a subscreen)
It's not easy to use anymore and I'd prefer to return to the old behaviour and the old look and feel (I'm using it on a PC, not on a smartphone).
If this extension stays the way it is now, I will delete it and switch the keypass XC I guess... Too bad :(
Thank you for your great work anyway ;)
- von Ale, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenWorks well — however it used to be an interface to KeePass, while it became sort of a full-fledged password manager (do we really need another one?). I didn't want this last feature imposed with an update, it should have been a different add-on. I switched to KeePassXC; the add-on integrates directly and works out of the box. And it only does what I expect it to do.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14311091, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHave used reliably over a year, the best offline KeePass integration add-on imo. Not to say it couldn't be improved more but it covers the basics.