Bewertet mit 4,4 von 5 Sternen
4,4 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14797909, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI give 1 star because Kantu is full of bugs and none of the staff is in charge of correcting them, in their forum there are many complaints of bugs open even for 6 months but the staff assists only those who pay and neglects all requests of free users, I do not recommend using this addons because it is full of bugs, I recommend an extension that does the same things is free and works fine is called Katalon free and working.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 Monaten"Full of bugs" is not a very helpful feedback. And if you look in our forum you will see that we answer
_all_ user questions. Plus the Kantu code (as available here on Mozilla) is open-source and free, so there is nothing to pay. Please help us with constructive feedback. So if there is really an unanswered forum post, please post the link to it here.
- von CBOU44, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenQuand est-il prévu que ondownload (avec changement de nomde fichier) fonctionne sur Firefox ?
Warning : onDownload - changing file names not supported by Firefox extension api yet
- von dapgo, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAn improved Selenium IDE, which adds great features and keeps some of the best commands from the classic Selenium IDE. It works well in Waterfox 56.
- von Magandy, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI hate it because it keeps messing up the size of Firefox. I always put it in full screen, but when I open it in the morning it takes the shape of this Kantu application. Also, It does not work on the first screen opened. I have to open a second tab for the macros to work. What a pain!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14231479, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis automation addon has many nice features, including the ability to read and write CSV files, and to do visual testing. The support in the Kantu forum is great as well.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14194668, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWow! This is the closest thing to the original Selenium IDE that I've used. Took some poking around to get used to, but it's a great tool. Simple HTML upload (unlike the other Selenium IDE replacement that starts with a K) and ability to edit source on the fly. Excited to explore more features.
If I could recommend some enhancements, the original Sel IDE allowed a lot of keyboard shortcuts to execute things like X to run a single command, DEL to delete, etc.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14032981, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love this new addon. With about 30 minutes of tinkering I eliminated hours of routine overhead in the form of a macro which automates a file export request. Works great for me. Thanks!