Bewertet mit 4,7 von 5 Sternen
4,7 von 5 Sternen
- von argon12934850, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI really love your addon.
My only complaint is that the Dash setting for Invidious is kinda buggy, because on every video that I play, the video quality starts at 144p or 240p, and I have to manually set it to 480p myself.
- von Erotavlas, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat extension. Please add support to bibliogram (instagram alternative front-end https://bibliogram.art)Hi!
This feature is already planned (and partly added, the code is already on codeberg) but according to the author of Bibliogram and since I'll be away for the next month, I'll not release the new version on AMO until March.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14379205, vor 3 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI like this Add-on but
1. Performance increasement for embed videos (on GOG for example just toggle trough the Game Trailers if you don't know what I mean)
2. Remove "Offline" or Private instances from the list or exclude them from the "fastest" button(for me the fastest instance is Private so I don't know what the second fastest is)
and add one or two "fallback" instance slots if the preferred instance is down(it switches automated to the next in the list) for example
3. More option("Show annotations by default" would be a great option) for the instances in the Add-on and finally add some for the Nitter instances
Well that are some recommendations from me but I really like the add-on and the embed stuff might be a bit slow but it works unlike(https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/replace-youtube-with-invidious) what I first used.
So my last recommendation for you is tell more ppl that this great Add-on exists cause I needed much time until I finally found it.Hi!
1. What do you mean by performance increasement? It runs smooth on my computer (on the first game trailer I saw on GoG). Also, if you have performances troubles, it's mainly caused by the instance you are using or Invidious itself, since Invidition is just replacing YouTube embed by Invidious's one.
2. I would like to do that since some time but it's blocked by a missing option on the API. An issue is open on Invidious's Github and I am waiting for an answer.
3. Could you please open an issue on Codeberg to keep track of your wanted feature? Thanks.
Thanks a lot for your comment! I don't want to talk too much about Invidition since it's just a hobby project I did for myself (but decided to release because, hey, I thought it would be useful for others too) and I can't work on it too often.
I am working on new stuff and will release a new version in March, once I come back from my journey.
- von wongfeihung1984, vor 5 MonatenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI wanted to go with 5 stars but recently nitter stopped redirecting twitter to nitter....it used to work perfectly but now I can open twitter on my browser....Invidious works like a charm.
Edit: thank you for your reply and I hope you'll be able to have a look when you have time of course : )
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15325428, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenWhy does it need access to my clipboard since latest update? What is the reason for that?
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 MonatenAs stated in the description, it's needed to be able to copy the cleaned version of the url to the clipboard. Go on a video and click on the pop-up menu to see this option.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14760314, vor 7 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenPlease make "&quality=dash" as an option,
I just add this while ISP limits my Internet speed up to 1mbps.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 7 MonatenI am actually working on the next version of the extension. It will include the ability to select the quality and a lot of different improvements.
Edit: You can track actual issues on gitlab: https://gitlab.com/Booteille/invidition/issues
Edit²: This option has been added in 0.11.0.
- von Kiude, vor 8 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI have been using the addon for quite some weeks now.
First of all : congrats to the developers : they make possible another step in the path towards a better internet!
I am having some trouble with the autoplay function though. Every time Invidition is on, I just cant listen/view videos in autoplay mode. This problem solves itself by disabling the addon and staying on Invidious.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 6 MonatenHi! Thanks for your feedback.
And sorry, I just noticed your comment.
Did you enable autoplay for your tab with Firefox? It's blocked by default.
If so, are you still experiencing this issue with last updates?
- von Seblu7, vor 10 MonatenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe best add-on to redirect Youtube to Invidious ! The advandage is that it loads Invidious link directly, before loading youtube link (no call to youtube).
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13991979, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenExcellent add-on! Works flawlessly when opening youtube.com directly or when playing embedded videos. And without network requests to googlevideo.com - cool :-)