- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15301387, vor 4 JahrenThis was one of those extensions I deleted as soon as I installed it because pretty much the only function I need doesn't work.
I changed the "Keyboard: add the current page..." in preferences to "ALT + E", navigated to two random articles in Firefox, and hit "ALT + E." It did not save the articles. That's all I needed to do, it didn't do it, therefore it's useless (for me, at least), therefore it gets one star.Hello! Very sorry to read this. Might this "Alt+E" shortcut be overriden by something else? I use custom shortcuts daily in IMP and couldn't notice any issue, so there might be some more specific problem here. If you're willing to contact me so that we can debug this, feel free to send a message through http://bit.ly/inmypocketcontact. Cheers!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Diego, vor 4 JahrenIt makes using pocket much more convenient, I can not understand why Firefox removed this feature. Congrats Pierre, your work is very much appreciated.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Makku293, vor 4 JahrenIt's a good add-ons. However, I can't access to permissions to be able to keep removing.Hi, thanks for your feedback. I'm not sure what you mean by that. If you want to tell me more, you can send me a message through this contact form, I'll be happy to try and help you: http://bit.ly/inmypocketcontact
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon 玄清介, vor 4 JahrenIs it possible to add labels to the items? then we can filter items by labelsHi, it's the most requested feature, indeed. I did not have much free time to work on the addon lately but I'm starting to resume my work on it, this is one of the most important topics I need to address in the next versions of the addon. Hopefully I'll be able to add this in the coming months. Thanks for your feedback!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Spencer Mathews, vor 4 JahrenPlease provide an option where clicking the button in the address bar will remove the item from Pocket instead of archiving it.
Thanks for bringing back the visual indication of whether or not the current page is in my Pocket list that Mozilla foolishly did not carry over from the old extension when they integrated into Firefox.